10th grader crying like a baby!

• Thread starter RecklessAbandon
  • Start date
R

RecklessAbandon

This is an audio but theres none in the audio part of the forum to listen to this. This happend today and its a 10th grader screaming like a baby, i recorded it with my phone. he was screaming because my freinds older brother had a really sharp swoard to his back. LISTEN! :hilarious:

Crying Baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RecklessAbandon

zapatos said:
Uh.. ... ok? Where does he "scream"? And where can I not hear gayrape in the audio?
he was actually crying today, not gay rape u pervert.

R

RecklessAbandon

gayrape? wtf dude, i tell u all the kids there... they had a fight and they had a knife on his back. the kidss are nate, julian, me, nates bro, nates freind...

swchblade34

banned of brothers
Jun 19, 2005
Chicago
wow... so not funny, maybe next time buddy

EDIT: y is this under video clips?? its a sound file. try the soundboard section if u wanna post audio.

S

sm_evilxl2

RecklessAbandon said:
gayrape? wtf dude, i tell u all the kids there... they had a fight and they had a knife on his back. the kidss are nate, julian, me, nates bro, nates freind...
i hope you know that we are not your classmates who know who those people are.

also, i can confirm that he was being "gayraped".

R

RecklessAbandon

u really had to be there when ti happend. he was sitting down and the knife was on his back and he was roleld up, funny if you were there. and dont you here us laughing in the backround and talking? you guys r fucking retarted

M

mooymoocow

If it was one of those things were its only funny if your there then why bother posting it. Fuck you.

S

sm_evilxl2

so it was funny to see guy that had a knife on his back, of course you're gonna scream and cry. man what kind of twisted games do you play.

D

Dr.Kavorkien

well i actually got a chuckle out of it, but i'm sure it'd be a lot better if it were indeed a video.

L

l33tfish

RecklessAbandon said:
This is an audio but theres none in the audio part of the forum to listen to this. This happend today and its a 10th grader screaming like a baby, i recorded it with my phone. he was screaming because my freinds older brother had a really sharp swoard to his back. LISTEN! :hilarious:

Crying Baby!
You should kill yourself for making this thread, and thinking we would actually care about some garbage like this. Just go kill yourself.

Also, kill your pussy friend that holds a knife to someones back too.

IDIOT.