2 vs 1 after school fight

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
J

JonnyThunderZ66

I thing they're all members of the 'white shirt' club. Dude with his blue jockeys showing got an ass sandwich at the end. It was ok.

I

Irish Superman`

whats with every one of them wearing a white shirt/ blue pants? dress code or something? or is that the "trend" in that area.

Weezel

Irish Superman` said:
whats with every one of them wearing a white shirt/ blue pants? dress code or something? or is that the "trend" in that area.
Yeah, the trend is called "redneck". They are wearing wife-beaters for gods sake....fuckin' WIFE-BEATERS! :hilarious:

I love how a bunch of skinny punks who can't hit/punch just slap at each other like little girls, and then have the nads to include some gangsta rap sound track ...as if they are filming some heavy duty beatdown from the hood or something. Suburban wannabe dorks...ya gotta love 'em. :icon_rofl

D

dark lotus

Irish Superman` said:

school uniform?

going by some of you americans posts...do you you guys have school uniforms?

B

bizarre

no im sure they all goto a private school with a dresscode... and that was gay that they 2v1ed him. he still was a sav about it though it seemed like.

EvilGenius

Argue with me...
Ridiculous.... Seriously who could stand there and watch a fight where its 2 on 1? All those kids were all pussies...

J

johnnycupcakes

S107 said:
I Woulda Fucked All Three Of Them Up.

no you wouldnt have.

they were all scrawny, but that kid is the man for stading up to them. props to him and his catholic outfit..