2vs1 little kid scrap

GALLIENVS AVG

Call of the Wintermoon
Aug 11, 2006
MA
^ Agreed. Do you have any background on why a 6TH grader would fight a 3RD grader? Is the 6th grader just a pussy, or ? BTW that third-grader wasn't too bad for being so young. If ONLY he could have kneed/kicked the 6th grader in the face when he started bowing his head and trying to grab the little one's legs. That would be nice:)

YorkshireMan

LUFC Season Ticket Holder
Premium
Jun 30, 2006
Leeds -UK-
god damn that was funny.

so how old is a 3rd and 6th grader?

The older kid has been watching to much wrestling, shud of thrown a few punches/slap, and it wud have been over.

Wow are 6th graders all the shitty at fighting i mean wow i have seen people suck but this guy takes it to a nother fucking level he should have easily been able to take on those 2 little fucks the little kid has balls though

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
3rd is usually 8-9 a 10 year old now and then, 6 is normally 11-12, but I had some 13's in my class.

Last edited:

ironchefpidan

Quote me for the Truth
Aug 29, 2005
props the to the little one... pretty good scrapper... haha BIG ASS LOL to the first move in the beginning.. grabbing hands and kicking legs.. HAHA

Sep 25, 2006
Killa Cali
stfu, i was chokeslammin bitch niggas in the first grade. Now im jus jack-knife POWER BOMBING bitch made ass marks on the sidewalk, i sure do make sure the back of they skull land n crack first. Then i curb stomp they ribs out real quick. n then face stomp they bitch ass out right after that. Concussions is child talk after i get done stompin. i wish a mutha would testt me...