A Special Night With A Special Celebrity

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
K

KinkyKlown

If you could cyber with any celebrity, who would it be?? I would probably have to pick Jennifer Love Hewitt because she is so freakin hot. First I would prepare by picking a font like Lucida Sans......something that says Im passionate, but Im also practical.....I would color the font red because thats the sexiest color around and it would set the mood right......Then I would put on some sexy music and get typing......Oh what a fine night that would be.

**Point of Thread!!** If you could cyber with any celebrity, who would you choose?

K

KinkyKlown

j.elohim said:
Mary-Kate, Ashley be more specific...'hot' doesn't differentiate well dude
I know the one hes talking about.....One of them is dog ugly and the other one is hot as all hell

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
I would cyber with that damn klown. Even though klowns can be funny, scary at times and just plain break your heart while fucking with your head, he would be the online celebrity in my alter lifestyle.

FE

Dual

Premium
Disconnect This said:
Smarter child

think of the things we could accomplish :rolleyes:
Well....

DualMagnums: hey sexy
SmarterChild: Hey Dave.
DualMagnums: do you want to cyber?
SmarterChild: I'm sorry. I'm not attracted to human beings.
DualMagnums: bitch
SmarterChild: Play nice, Dave. I thought you apologized before.

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Once again Kinky, you make a greatly interesting thread. I would choose either Charlize Theron or Shakira. Probably Shakira though. I would get a picture of her and I would play some sensual, tantalizing, seductive, and erotic piano music. Then I would stare at her picture and jack off while cybering with her.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
It would have to be Kinky, cause he knows a lot of cool words for vagina.

K

KinkyKlown

Sick Girl, I would use a different approach on you, dont get me wrong you are definantly worthy of the Red Lucida Sans, but I think we could get really freaky if I used Arial Narrow in a nice pink color, because we all know what the color pink represents......

FE, theres something about that post that makes me want to lubricate the mouse and shove it in my ass.

Riley, just you wait for me to stick it in your beef curtains.....and then maybe later we can dance the chocolate cha cha.