AirHorn

D

Deltron

Man I find that extremely hilarious. Even though they were pretty cruel for calling that man/woman? a bitch. That last horn the reactions of the people didn't seem real. Why would that dude jump over a wall? He should at least cover his girlfriend in case shit was gonna go down, but jump over a wall?! Hah Hah hilarious! :D

Z

Zeeboe

One part of me wants to laugh, another part of me thinks those people doing it were a couple of fucking dickweeds and were being a little mean. I mean, honestly....if that happened to one of us, I doubt we'd find it funny.

T

THE_D!RTY_ON3

Yap

i probably woulda been pissed if it happend to me, but it didnt :p .
so im gonna lmao at those people, i dont know how someone coulda got so scared at a frickin air horn :confused: but nonetheless it was still funny as hell.

jordo656

Resident Stoner
Apr 13, 2004
Earth, the Canadian part
Funny video, a little short with all of that build-up tho. Why the hell do ppl making 1 min movies feel the need to put those retarted credits at the start? C'mon stop wating our time with credits!! Im still gonna check out vol.2 tho

Eegoog

I'm your turbo lover!
Apr 8, 2004
PDX
I have a boat, and by law it is required to have an air horn on board. Those horns are quite load. It would scare the piss out of anyone not expecting it. They were made to be heard miles away in case you were in distress. Golf courses also use it for shotgun tourniments where it can be heard from the furthest away hole quite clearly.

N

NanoBeer

It was so funny.....i think the last one was kinda fake.....i mean someone did that to me before and all i did was duck for cover....i dont think i would jump a fence.....but great video...cant wait for part two! :D

S

Superbeast

The video was great, it is that simple. I am looking forward to the next one, and hopefully it is longer then this one.

S

songbrd1

I was thinking that it looked kind of fake too, but at the same time, what if it was in a place where there were a lot of shootings? Man, if i was in a dangerous neighborhood and somebody did that the first thing I would think is "somebody's shooting at me" so i'm thinkin that kid was tryin to get away! I would.

It was pretty freakin funny though!

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
HAHA. that was great..... the second one made me laugh the most.... he just kinda spazzed out there..... but i would be pissed too... i mean damn!!! HE LOST HIS DRINK!!!! :p :p :D

S

Superbeast

I was thinking that it looked kind of fake too, but at the same time, what if it was in a place where there were a lot of shootings? Man, if i was in a dangerous neighborhood and somebody did that the first thing I would think is "somebody's shooting at me" so i'm thinkin that kid was tryin to get away! I would.

But then again, if it was a dangerous neighborhood, would those people want to be walking in it? The people didn't exactly look "street tough" and the neighborhood didn't look like all worn down and dangerous and such, so I doubt that is the reasoning.

However, not a bad theory.

S

Savkill

Zeeboe said:
One part of me wants to laugh, another part of me thinks those people doing it were a couple of fucking dickweeds and were being a little mean. I mean, honestly....if that happened to one of us, I doubt we'd find it funny.

yur right but...doing it GHAHAHAHHAHAH i will have fun this weekend!

T

tupera

The HORN

Hey there,

The air horn is one of the funniest videos to come from e-baum's!!! Fake or not, it was great! I would put it right along the lines of Farting Preacher (BTW: I hoping for future installments of both!) I thought the second guy was eye-tearing, seam stitching funny! I can say for myself, when startled, people will react in the most bizarre ways.

The Dog