All Wrestling fans: Here's Hogan's Take on the Montreal Screwjob

Aug 7, 2005
That happend 10 years ago, Bret Hart was going to WCW.. He didn't want to give up the title in Canada. So Vince came down and rang the bell and took it from him.

Bret Hart is a baby

Jun 27, 2005
So yea, this is about the whole incident where Vince screwed Bret Hart out of his title along with HBK. It actually happened at SS'97 when HBK put Hart's own finisher on him and then they rang the bell.

And Hogan is an idiot and he says it was at WM 16 or 17 (keep in mind, Bret Hart was at WCW already and Hart's last appearance at WM was WM 13) and he said HBK pinned Hart but HBK never pinned Hart.

Sep 26, 2005
That happend 10 years ago, Bret Hart was going to WCW.. He didn't want to give up the title in Canada. So Vince came down and rang the bell and took it from him.

Bret Hart is a baby
A fucking men

Bret didn't want to do the job because of his goddamn ego and how much he didn't like Shawn Michaels as a person.

They are actors that portray a role, they take themselves too goddamn seriously so you got all these big roided egomaniacs that are too scared to look like a wimp in front of all these idiots in the stands even though we already know it's acting.

What if someone was hired in a movie to play a villain and was like "No I don't want to do that, I don't want the audience to think I'm that dumb,"

That ref is correct.. Bret used all the other wrestlers to put HIMself over , but when it came to help out one of them on the way out, his goddamn ego got in the way and he wouldn't lie down to try to build up another star.

All we can be happy about is this retarded Bret Hart incident built onto McMahons 'evil' persona and gave WWE the skyrocket in popularity to destroy the competition that was beating them.

As far as I'm concerned, wrestling has been dead for a long time.

Last edited:

Premium
Jan 5, 2006
haha this is when i used to watch wrestling

everybody's a baby in this story because vince could have just said "no, you're losing the title, this is business" but he didn't.

both parties are dumb. end of story.

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Yeah I used to watch around this era too. So the ref called for the bell to be rung after he told Hart he wouldnt?

And whats this about Hart whooping Vince? I remember hearing that Hart hit him or something.

misterE

PermaBanned
Dec 11, 2005
umm thats earl hebner..not hogan

although michaels take on it is on the right

^ oh yeah ..I heard bret clocked vince in the jaw after lol

Premium
Jan 5, 2006
Does anyone have the video of the event/Brets reaction???
go on youtube and type montreal screwjob
he spits on vince

(ps: i don't watch wrestling anymore, i think it's dumb, but this brings back childhood memories)