always a good joke

brdispatch05

24/7 Pajama Party RSVP
Premium
Jul 8, 2006
Missouri
Don't know if this has been posted, don't really fucking care. No search option, no looky :)

This one always gets my friends, someone always laughs at this

Three dwarves were chillin outside guinness book of world records. First dwarf gets a CRAZY idea, he says "you know what?.........I bet i have the smallest hands in the world". So he walks in there, comes out 1 hour later, and say "Oh my gosh, i actually have the smallest hands!!

Second one says" Oh yea? Well I bet I have the smallest feet! goes in, comes out an hour later, and says "I actually have the smallest feet!"
third one, with out hesitation says, "I bet I have the smallest penis". So he goes in, comes out five minutes later, and says "who the hell is vin diesel"?

It makes it funny when you put your friend who is listening's name in vin diesals place.....funny:raiseeyeb

Jul 29, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Don't know if this has been posted, don't really fucking care. No search option, no looky :)

This one always gets my friends, someone always laughs at this

Three dwarves were chillin outside guinness book of world records. First dwarf gets a CRAZY idea, he says "you know what?.........I bet i have the smallest hands in the world". So he walks in there, comes out 1 hour later, and say "Oh my gosh, i actually have the smallest hands!!

Second one says" Oh yea? Well I bet I have the smallest feet! goes in, comes out an hour later, and says "I actually have the smallest feet!"
third one, with out hesitation says, "I bet I have the smallest penis". So he goes in, comes out five minutes later, and says "who the hell is vin diesel"?

It makes it funny when you put your friend who is listening's name in vin diesals place.....funny:raiseeyeb
He got dem handz?