Am I the only one who actually found that milkshake video to be sexy?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fryman

man of fry
there was another guy on here awhile ago who did. but i think he got banned for some reason

henrynewten said:
Well? Am I?
You are absolutely correct... she is sooo hot... those flabs turned me on faster than an injenction of pure caffene. I mean, she can come in my bed any time. Ohhh yeaaahhh. Wow that fat is sizzl'n hot!

B
JustinJJ said:
You are absolutely correct... she is sooo hot... those flabs turned me on faster than an injenction of pure caffene. I mean, she can come in my bed any time. Ohhh yeaaahhh. Wow that fat is sizzl'n hot!
haven't get laid in awhile?
have a milkshake.
:D

biscuit

Destroyer of Worlds
believe me. there are alot of people into that.

type bbw (big beautiful women) in a search engine and see how many sites come up.

D
I dont know about that video man, im sure many a johnson died because of that video.... We must mourn for the death of 100's of lizards..... :(

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Hey, big girls need love too! They go the extra mile when they get the chance, because they never know when they're going to get it again. Just like riding a moped...fun to ride, but you never want your friends to see you on one...

C
Wow

That Is Fat Ass Black Lady With Mud Slides And She Is Ugly As Hell I Alomost Threw Up When I Watched That Video