Am I the only one who actually found that milkshake video to be sexy?

H

henrynewten

Well? Am I?

Fryman

man of fry
Feb 9, 2004
that one place
there was another guy on here awhile ago who did. but i think he got banned for some reason

Apr 22, 2004
Brokedown Palace
henrynewten said:
Well? Am I?
You are absolutely correct... she is sooo hot... those flabs turned me on faster than an injenction of pure caffene. I mean, she can come in my bed any time. Ohhh yeaaahhh. Wow that fat is sizzl'n hot!

B
JustinJJ said:
You are absolutely correct... she is sooo hot... those flabs turned me on faster than an injenction of pure caffene. I mean, she can come in my bed any time. Ohhh yeaaahhh. Wow that fat is sizzl'n hot!
haven't get laid in awhile?
have a milkshake.
:D

biscuit

Destroyer of Worlds
Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
believe me. there are alot of people into that.

type bbw (big beautiful women) in a search engine and see how many sites come up.

S
henrynewten said:
Well? Am I?
Well, She thought it was sexy enough to be priceless. So, I guess you're the other person who thinks it is.

E

EnjoiSkater

Ew, that girl was so ugly. What i she, 500 pounds?

D
I dont know about that video man, im sure many a johnson died because of that video.... We must mourn for the death of 100's of lizards..... :(

May 16, 2004
How do you "do" a fat chick?

Slap her thigh, and ride the waves!

D

dusty_the_great

More cushin for the pushin

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Hey, big girls need love too! They go the extra mile when they get the chance, because they never know when they're going to get it again. Just like riding a moped...fun to ride, but you never want your friends to see you on one...

C
Wow

That Is Fat Ass Black Lady With Mud Slides And She Is Ugly As Hell I Alomost Threw Up When I Watched That Video