Another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!!

W

WartHog

After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!:eek:

A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using... A huge Gator that measured 18'2" and 87 large & slightly pissed-off Rattlesnakes!

D

Disconnect This

rofl. I'd throw some fire and shit in there and run like a slut :D

but damn, that gator is HUGE. i'd shove em in the back of my pick up and sell em to a zoo :rolleyes: :)

B

Bubabeechuma

Rattle snakes are cool, I use to live in Idaho, they were all around on the cliffs...never got close to em though.

K

killamonkey

holy crap! i live in Florida near tampa. never seen a gatoor that big or that many rattle snakes in one place. Althoughi have had a rattle snake srike @ ME in my back yard. thank God it didnt strike me , i live 45 min. from ne were :(

T

Toiletplumber

whoa

I wanna see the sob who wrestled that croc to put the blindfold on him e must be able to like bench press a truck dam and yeah with those rattlers I would be like shooting them with bottlerockets :) (i'm a sick fuck) or maybe drop 10,000 string of firecrackers on em :)

D

Disconnect This

Toiletplumber said:
I wanna see the sob who wrestled that croc to put the blindfold on him e must be able to like bench press a truck dam and yeah with those rattlers I would be like shooting them with bottlerockets :) (i'm a sick fuck) or maybe drop 10,000 string of firecrackers on em :)
it was the chick in the dress....