Another Sig i Made

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Good Job, It looks like every other "I followed some internet tutorials on how to apply filters to images and make them look cool" signatures. Sarcasim aside I think it's nothing innovating or exciting but looks good.

S

Smokey McGoo

So idiots like you can keep clicking on them, knowing full and well you won't like what is inside. Then you can post a sarcastic and or flat out mean comment that has no bearing as to whether or not the artist in question is actually talented.

/rant

Good job, I love RE4.

it looks really good... you got some talent. just try and use the same threads... like the one you made before with the other sig :p

making a new thread every time takes up server space and they dont like that - just a pointer...

EDIT: so if you happen to make another sig (which you probably will).... post it in THIS thread

camilo

<strong>Formerly cam1lo</strong>
Smokey McGoo said:
So idiots like you can keep clicking on them, knowing full and well you won't like what is inside. Then you can post a sarcastic and or flat out mean comment that has no bearing as to whether or not the artist in question is actually talented.

/rant

Good job, I love RE4.

what a fucking noob
Why did I read your post?
LOL

Chemicalweapons said:
Good Job, It looks like every other "I followed some internet tutorials on how to apply filters to images and make them look cool" signatures. Sarcasim aside I think it's nothing innovating or exciting but looks good.
Your signature is driving me nuts!

Francesco said:
Ok then sry for all my stupid threads...but i'm new...ok here's another one...
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4195/devilmaycry5fv.gif
...since you are new... i will help you out:

copy the URL of the pic, then click that little icon in the "reply to thread" window that looks like a picture.

that's the "insert image" icon

paste the URL of the pic in that little txt box and there u go!... the image will show up in the post instead of a link :D

this can only be done in the pictures thread though

so here's what you will get....

EDIT: they look real nice BTW

Last edited:
F

Francesco

Thanks' JM...i didn't think you could do that since you can't put images in the signature...it's even easyer doing

Happy you like them!