Anybody ever try these offers?

Jun 9, 2006
the ones where you subscribe and end up getting 12 CD's for the price of 1? dad got one and thought it was a good deal but i doubt it because it seems too good to be true. :confused:quint:

Jan 13, 2005
I've always wonderd how those things work, like if you compleate the offers, buy the cds, buy the book, and what not then get a $500 bestbuy gift card or what not.

I've never gone through them all the way, since I don't have a credit card.

Jul 9, 2006
Canada
I used to do this same thing with a book club. It's a good deal. You get the free/cheap stuff, fulfill your commitment, then quit. Then you can rejoin later, join a different club or have someone else in your household join. It works.

Jun 9, 2006
I used to do this same thing with a book club. It's a good deal. You get the free/cheap stuff, fulfill your commitment, then quit. Then you can rejoin later, join a different club or have someone else in your household join. It works.
you know if you had 250+ posts then that post^ would be trustworthy...

DarkTalon

Devoted Christian
Dec 15, 2005
is it trustworthy now?