Anyone else graduating this year?

B

Bowling-Pete

Riley, I always had the impression you were older than me. You are far more mature than I... I say all this in a positive way.......

Yeah, I graduated HS last year... I was upset I didn't get the chance to kick Mike Harris in the nerts to celebrate... that would have made my miserable HS career worth it.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
Bowling-Pete said:
Riley, I always had the impression you were older than me. You are far more mature than I... I say all this in a positive way.......

Yeah, I graduated HS last year... I was upset I didn't get the chance to kick Mike Harris in the nerts to celebrate... that would have made my miserable HS career worth it.
My mom has told me these are the best years of my life, which is somewhat scarey hell, I hope it gets better. I just never really fit in here. You are either a shallow dimwit cheerleader or a gothic my life sucks lets get stoned kind of person at my school. I have a few close friends that I will stay in touch with but the rest of them I really don't care if I ever see again. I am looking forward to going to college where we will all be new and lost and making new friends.

Last edited:

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
Bergs said:
No, if you are going to college, thatll be the best years of your life. This has been by far the best of mine.
Oh thank god, I was beginning to think I should just jump from a bridge. :)

B

Bowling-Pete

Don't listen to anyone who says these are the best years of your life. They aren't. Their usually jealous of your firm boobs, or lack of impotence (depending on gender).

C

Crazy Carl

I'm graduating this year. I can't wait to go to MSU and party with all of those drunk sluts that roam the dorm.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
Crazy Carl said:
I'm graduating this year. I can't wait to go to MSU and party with all of those drunk sluts that roam the dorm.
Your going to be one of those guys that never makes it to class aren't you? :)

D

Deltron

Seriously, high school is one big joke. It's just a huge sterotype world. Go to college, much less groups and whatnot there. Most people are cool and nice. Lots more fun. If you're into parties then you'll have alot of fun. College is definatley the best years.

F

familyguyfreak

I'm graduating Middle School this year :D ... so 4 more years and I'll be graduating High School.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
familyguyfreak said:
I'm graduating Middle School this year :D ... so 4 more years and I'll be graduating High School.
Oh boy, you are going to be wearing the big boy pants Familyguyfreak! Time to put away your underoos.