Anyone want to share their SC key with me?

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
Is there anyone out there that does not play SC and wouldn't mind me using their key? Jesus god I would appreciate it, I've been tearing apart the basement and my room and I just cannot find the case with the cd key. I did find the cds though!

I will not get the key banned! I am trust worthy!

One that works on Battle.net, the generated ones never work :(

I could do something for a cd-key too. I could cyber on AIM, or send you beast noodz.

PM YOUR GOOD PAL PAPERO!

Dec 6, 2006
Chicago
Just buy a new copy of the game at best buy. its only like 10 dollars now, sometimes its like 5 on sale. I lost my SC cd a long time ago and im too lazy to go to the store and get a new one. I miss hydras. Good times...

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
After over and hour of using generated.. I now have working key except it's muted. I stand corrected about key generators, generator enough and you will get a working one.

Dec 6, 2006
Chicago
After over and hour of using generated.. I now have working key except it's muted. I stand corrected about key generators, generator enough and you will get a working one.
whats ur cd key? im to lazy to go to the store and buy a cd. I won't get it banned i promise.

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
whats ur cd key? im to lazy to go to the store and buy a cd. I won't get it banned i promise.
Your cock suckerness is noted.

The only reason I asked politely is strictly due to my no wheels problem. The cars in the garage with idle/stall problems and will be for days, and the rest of the family is in Potter county, PA. No way of getting to the store.

Figured the game is 10 years old, someone may just give their cd-key.