Are You Afraid of the Dark?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ghostmaker

There was one scene I'll never forget from another episode, where a kid fell down like, a mini elevator that brought him ice cream.

"In the end, they couldn't tell the difference between strawberry icecream, and the little boy's face..."

haun

Fade To Black
I remember the clown in the attic during the intro scared me, i use to look away lol

Kaije

Stelio...Stelio Kontos...
if i was part of the show, i would've been banging all the chicks in the woods. except the dyke, she can stay and listen to the stories.

:tom:

*͓̞̝̦̼̟|̧̼̲̞̦̪ͯͨ́ͥͧ̊̆̃ ̓͊̄
i remember the episode with the clown behind one of the doors in the funhouse and if you picked that door he like, anally raped your goldfish

wtf, i remember, this was THE only show that actually creeped me out. and was the reason i was afraid to go in swimming pools for a while when i was younger.

http://www.brevcom.com

Unregistered User
Premium
wtf, i remember, this was THE only show that actually creeped me out. and was the reason i was afraid to go in swimming pools for a while when i was younger.
If you're talking about that sludge guy who would attack people in the pool, then I was scared shitless from that episode too.

§

§corpion

I remember that joker that had blue goo that would come out of its mouth scared the hell out of me.

Papero

Yum
Premium
Was I deprived? I'm as old as you guys, no? 18-22 year range? I really don't remember this show. Then again I barely watched TV when I was a youngin'.

The one that scared me shitless was the one where that lady put on make up to hide her wrinkley face, and one day some girl when and looked in the mirror and saw the lady's picture, and then the picture turned into some 90 year old bitch. Oh man that shit scared me.