Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Ghostmaker

Apr 24, 2005
There was one scene I'll never forget from another episode, where a kid fell down like, a mini elevator that brought him ice cream.

"In the end, they couldn't tell the difference between strawberry icecream, and the little boy's face..."

Kaije

Stelio...Stelio Kontos...
Nov 8, 2004
Why?
if i was part of the show, i would've been banging all the chicks in the woods. except the dyke, she can stay and listen to the stories.

Sep 8, 2005
wtf, i remember, this was THE only show that actually creeped me out. and was the reason i was afraid to go in swimming pools for a while when i was younger.

§

§corpion

I remember that joker that had blue goo that would come out of its mouth scared the hell out of me.

Papero

Yum
Premium
Sep 24, 2005
PA
Was I deprived? I'm as old as you guys, no? 18-22 year range? I really don't remember this show. Then again I barely watched TV when I was a youngin'.

May 3, 2005
Sweden
The one that scared me shitless was the one where that lady put on make up to hide her wrinkley face, and one day some girl when and looked in the mirror and saw the lady's picture, and then the picture turned into some 90 year old bitch. Oh man that shit scared me.