Awesome Car Stunt!

video_junkie

Just enjoy the Videos!
Sep 28, 2005
www.caught-on-video.com
he probably thought the car would spin around with him in the middle (waving to the crowd) but it didnt work out that way.

still cant understand why people put down cameras when the good shit is happening, while you (the viewer) wonder whats going on.

nice post.

V

videoloboy

video_junkie said:
he probably thought the car would spin around with him in the middle (waving to the crowd) but it didnt work out that way.

still cant understand why people put down cameras when the good shit is happening, while you (the viewer) wonder whats going on.

nice post.
Can someone nominate this for a Darwin award?

EvilGenius

Argue with me...
Aug 19, 2005
Texas
http://emuseforum.com/showthread.php?t=96643&page=1&pp=15

Posted yesterday... But still a funny ass video.. I got in an arguement with some dude who thought insulting the person who did this stunt was wrong.. :insane: I'm glad someone else thinks that this stunt is ridiculous. :bang:

stuntrider said:
what the hell why would you watch your car run you over :insane:
:icon_rofl

Last edited:

glytch

less than three
Premium
Nov 14, 2004
It was a pretty good stunt, but he could have waited until it was done to get out of the car. It's not like people were going to forget to applaud him or something.

D

dtstarfox

stupid fucktard. anyone can do that with a rwd car and waste enough time tweaking it, but that guy is just stupid. he pretty much had what was coming to him.

A

Acidbath86

I saw this earlier today, I wonder what was going through his head as he realized he was getting run over by his own car, sucks for him.