bad enginge blow-up [vid]

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
sure looks like one... or at least looked, until the small mishappening... :D

strange though that it´s got the "scoop" and stuff. that really deosn´t fit into my picture of the wankel... then again, the wankel and the RX-7 are stuff i know very little aboot. (except the theoretic principles of the Wankel).

looks weird, but maybe it is one. don´t know what else it could be either, so...

FatBastard

Foood gooood...
yeah, reptilian, you´re right. it is though, in my oppinion, impossible to ruin a RX-7, since i think it´s so butt-ugly that my eyes burn each time i look at it. actually, no, that´s the Yaris Verso and the Fiat Multipla... (hmmm, maybe i should start a "ugliest cars ever" thread... or has that been done before?)

Awww man, i think the RX7 is a really nice looking machine, smooth lines, slightly menacing rear end, and that amazing wankle engine does somthing for me.
Even the 80's shape was somthing new in its day. I might post a Topgear vid from 1986 i think its was, when that shape RX7 and the Porsche 924 came of age.
There are both two "130 Mph" supercars.
. Its a classic imo. But i must admit the wankle engines used to be really bad, but all the niggles have been ironed out and now its a true sports car. Few tweaks here and there and you got your self a pretty dam fast car also.