Beautiful light show

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
C

chriscolton.com

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! I see where Saddam is hiding! Oh wait... he's already been captured.

Wait a sec... How can the whole world be dark at once.. It's an enigma!! It simply can't be!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theDJ

maybe its a collage of the different parts of earth at different parts of the day??? could just be photoshop job tho

which part of the world was the sun shining on that time?
Hmmm, they could have took lots of pics of places when it was dark and stuck them together with photoshop to make one big dark world.

Skinny

8 year olds, Dude.
Amazing that none of you noticed a picture like that could never be taken. It shows the whole world, and from space you couldn't see everything. Hellllllllooooooooooooooooo! (So what if the inner Valley Girl inside me comes out every once in a while.)

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Skinny said:
Amazing that none of you noticed a picture like that could never be taken. It shows the whole world, and from space you couldn't see everything. Hellllllllooooooooooooooooo! (So what if the inner Valley Girl inside me comes out every once in a while.)
However, it can with satelite photographs. How do you think we got the globe on a flat map--by literally cutting it in half? Likewise, how do you think we have maps with it all bright and sunny? HMM??

S

spicey

Whether it's an actual photo or not, I thought it was a pretty cool picture.

nptcircle.... that is a picture of the light polution in the world.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;) I can think of a lot worse type of polution. People with closed minds polute the world most of all, IMO. That's not directed at you though.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
That is so beautiful. It would be really cool to have that on your ceiling and than when you turn the lights out it lights up like that.

D

dama rei

I seriously doubt that picture is real.

This is becase Hokkaido, (northernmost island of Japan) simply couldn't be so well lit. At least, not as much as Honshu

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
dama rei said:
I seriously doubt that picture is real.

This is becase Hokkaido, (northernmost island of Japan) simply couldn't be so well lit. At least, not as much as Honshu
maybe they have a lot of candles. Pffftttt. :cool: