Best Horror Legend Cont.

Coolest Guy

• Total voters
M

MaKaVeLi

CANDYMAN, CANDYMAN, CANDYMAN, CANDYMAN.........................................CANDYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MaKaVeLi

I got this blow up Chucky. It looks exactly like him and itz programmed to do the loud and evil cackle at 2am every night. But i know how to take the power off for it so it's alrite. mann i got no idea why i did this post. i'm trying to get to 200 by the end of the day.........

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Jan 26, 2004
Strawberry Fields
Tough decision, I put Freddy cause he has those 1 liners everytime he kills someone. Ash with his chainsaw hand comes in second(even though the 3rd one had me laughing the whole time)

baumy300

Idolized.
Premium
Jan 26, 2004
Don't you wish you could be like me?
You gotta go with leatherface. When you see that ugly mother fucker you know something bads gonna happen, I mean he doesnt always kill you right away, he might hang you on a meat hook and torture you. I would gladly be killed by Jason instead, just have it done and over with.

F
baumy300 said:
You gotta go with leatherface. When you see that ugly mother fucker you know something bads gonna happen, I mean he doesnt always kill you right away, he might hang you on a meat hook and torture you. I would gladly be killed by Jason instead, just have it done and over with.
you want to see torture, that's fucking pinhead.

W

WhatTheFluck295

I guess I'm the only one representin' Michael Myers, while in fact he is the ONLY scary guy on that list. No stupid shitfaced kills like Jason, and no dumbass attempts to be funny like Freddy.

B

Bowling-Pete

WhatTheFluck295 said:
I guess I'm the only one representin' Michael Myers, while in fact he is the ONLY scary guy on that list. No stupid shitfaced kills like Jason, and no dumbass attempts to be funny like Freddy.
Michael Myers is a Shatner impersonator. The only thing scarier than that is William Shatner himself!

Oli

Mar 28, 2004
Great Britain
Buzzlightyear. Them talking toys scare the shit out of me. No toys in my house now. The only toys in my house are knives, matches etc...

Last edited: