Beverly Hills 90210

Y

yb-yellow

So, I am 17 and when this show premiered in the 90's I was to young for it.

We have an "oldies" TV station in Canada here called "TVtropolis" that plays old shows like, Ellen, 90210, THe wonder years, etc.

So I watched 90210 one day and: I AM HOOKED!

Its so cool to see Tori Spelling, Luke Perry, and Justin Priestly when they were young... I even saw an episode with Matthew Perry who tried to pass of as a high school kid on the show...

I love that VOICE Luke Perry has.

Brendan, (Jason Priestly) plays the all-american, morally right good son which can be sickening at times.

I love Shannen Dohartey's role as Brenda... this episode I saw today she's "late" and lately she's been sleeping with Dillon (Luke Perry)

Anyways awesome show.

I also noticed that Tori Spelling got on there because of her father...

Dr. Zombie

(Historian)
Jul 20, 2006
USA
Hmm, I saw it back in the day, never really got in to it. But the "Wonder Years"... Oh yeah!!! Good shit, watch that instead :)!!! Mmm.... Winnie...mmmm. I liked Luke Perry in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" though.

Aug 9, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So, I am 17 and when this show premiered in the 90's I was to young for it.

We have an "oldies" TV station in Canada here called "TVtropolis" that plays old shows like, Ellen, 90210, THe wonder years, etc.

So I watched 90210 one day and: I AM HOOKED!

Its so cool to see Tori Spelling, Luke Perry, and Justin Priestly when they were young... I even saw an episode with Matthew Perry who tried to pass of as a high school kid on the show...

I love that VOICE Luke Perry has.

Brendan, (Jason Priestly) plays the all-american, morally right good son which can be sickening at times.

I love Shannen Dohartey's role as Brenda... this episode I saw today she's "late" and lately she's been sleeping with Dillon (Luke Perry)

Anyways awesome show.

I also noticed that Tori Spelling got on there because of her father...
If you are a guy:

Fag.

If you are a girl:

PM me nudes. :raiseeyeb

Y

yb-yellow

Well I wikied and youtubed 90210 and I am depressed.

Luke Perry and Shannen Doheary leave the show later.

The Shannen character was a diva bitch apparnetly.

I am SO buying the series DVD set, I have to see this entire series in full.

But considering Season 1 (which I am on now) to Season 10 its a huge changes.

Y

yb-yellow

Save your bs talk for E/N, this is for talking about 90210, not making fun of me for watching it.

M

MooCowzRock

Yeah, the show is great...I remember watching it when it was not re-runs with my mom back in the day...

Now me and my sister keep watching the show every weekend they have it on. Its a perfect show for anyone that lived through the 90's at all...

Just Spurplin

Call Me Spurple
Premium
Apr 23, 2005
Michigan
Ok, talk about 90210. Talking about 90210.

It's very fucking gay.

Happy?

Seriously dude, come on. The only person I actually know that ever watched that was my sister. And then even she said it was stupid by the time she hit 15.

Y

yb-yellow

So what if my favorite shows are 90210, the OC, Laguana Beach, and Zoey101

Don't judge me... you don't know me (you don't know Advil)

Y

yb-yellow

I am... I like cool shows like Justice, CSI, Boston Legal, South Park, Lost, etc.

But I DO enjoy 90210, so sorry, but thats how I feel...

Mar 12, 2005
?
well i remember my parents liked the show and watched it regularly. I remembered that they always went to this cafe or something and some guy suicided when he was spinning a gun...

Dec 11, 2006
i saw the marathon on TVTropolis your'e talking about....6 back to back episodes is alot even for a diehard fan.

i love the theme song

Y

yb-yellow

Yeah I watched the marathon on TVtropolis Saturday.

It was called "The TVtropolis Beverly Hills 90210, marathon of the "best of Brenda", TVtropolis: hit TV lives here!"

My god that theme song is addictiong.

Do-da-do-do, do-do-do-do, now I got it in my head again!!

Anyways, great show.