BEWARE: Grossest thing i've seen all year

BiteMe

dickhead
Sep 6, 2005
uk
Oh... my... fucking... God!!! Eww, some doctors should give that woman a lethal injection, or lock her in the apartment and burn it down!!! Just fucking eww.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Feb 3, 2004
I am half way through reading this and have not gotten to the pictures, I am thinking maybe I shouldn't look.

Oh God. I have nothing to say.

Last edited:
F

FsB_BeN

Man, i'd kill her if she came over and shat all over my place. Or i'd just leave her to rot in her own shit. Either way, she deserves to die.

So how the hell could they actually stay in the apartment like that? And picking thru the stuff?!?!?!

I have a very strong stomach and nothing makes me want to hurl except body fluids. I think that place would be a bio hazzard or something.
That ruined my appetite for the day. :banghead:

D

Deltron3030

thats seriously messed up.

i wa drinking pepsi when i saw the pepsi botle full of that monstrocity

E

Evaluna

Who the hell in gods name would do something like that? Whoever they are, they want putting down. Some people are ill and they have problems with their bowels, but the normal human reaction if you have an accident is to get up and wash yourself and clean up.

Thta is absolutely disgusting and I think I would have to move out - her paretns must be so proud :insane: