Black and Tan

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
B

Bowling-Pete

"India, we've been transfered there for our next mission"
"What is that you saaaaaaay?!"
BOOM!

[Black and Tan Forever?]

satin

Supremium User
Today I had a drink called black and tan it is 8oz of harp or bass and 8oz of guinness. it is very good and today was the first time I had one or heard of one I just wanted to share that. anyway we can now disuss drinks.

A

ASecretLagoon

yeah looks like the times on the board keep messing up. satin's post was supposed to be first. no clue on the order of the others.

K

Kanism

don't do it!!! Black and Tan is the gateway beer to drinking pure Guinness!!!!! that's how it happened for me....*sobs*

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Yes, I started out with Black and Tans.

Now it's straight Guinness for me these days. I have a pack in the fridge now as I type.

Every now and then if we hit a bar I will order a Black and Tan just to get others to question my drink of choice. Once they decide that they will try one, I know I just got another one hooked.

FE

B

Bowling-Pete

Gateway to Guinness? I just went to the LCBO, saw Guinness (a display for St. Patty's Day) and bought it.

SickGirl

moshi moshi!
Mmmmm black and tans are the best!!! So creammy . . mmmm. Why is drinking guiness alone such a bad thing Kane?

Try a carbomb if you like guiness, those are sooooo good.

K

Kanism

okay, I was making the "gateway" analogy to weed being the gateway to hard drugs...black and tans being the gateway to guinness

guinness is greatness and the best beer...nay...the best drink every produced...

B

Bowling-Pete

I still love my Keiths.... and Marka Bavaria.... Guinness is great... just has a weird aftertaste.

j.elohim

Don't think: Look!
Kanism said:
guinness is greatness and the best beer...nay...the best drink every produced...
And lest ye forget it, i shall have to remind ye. Guinness is the ULITIMATE food (check storage laws for the stuff in beer cellars if you don't believe it) and drink.

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Kanism said:
okay, I was making the "gateway" analogy to weed being the gateway to hard drugs...black and tans being the gateway to guinness

I got it kane as my posts shows how I got it......get it.

FE

K

Kanism

it wasn't meant for you FE...it was for all these other people...that are all like, "man, Guinness is great...why do you hate Guinness...and why do you call it gateway?!!??"

those people...not you :)

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
They just don't know.......they just don't know......the pleasure......the pleasure.......

FE