Brainkandy vs Oopyman (bring your flaming asses in here)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who won this battle?

• Total voters
K

Kanism

okay kiddies...enough verbal assault in random threads...bring your anger and aggression here and may the best man (who's balls are still lodged firmly in their stomachs win)

K

Kanism

mg, you know you're my boy and I've got your back
but, all the shit you've been saying to me is whack
let brain and oopy shine, stop hogging the spotlight
just like man on man love, that shit just ain't right

hmmmm the soap thinks stupid ass rap bashing is stupid. Just flame the shit out of each other until you both have each others cocks up ur asses. I could care less who wins this bitch contest, i just want to get a laugh out of it. :D

O

oopyman

Was thread really needed? Oh well. Mg, I hit puberty a while ago. Maybe you meant wait until I'm grown up. People who voted for Brain, how exactly did he win? In the three threads I've flamed him he stopped responding after I got the upper hand. People just vote for him because they like him more. Oh well, I know something you guys don't....

S10000

You fucking idiots. Oopy's got this in the bag like a shoplifter has robotussin in his coat. That simile actually relates quite well to Oopy seeing as how he is a Roboholic.

Anyways, I'll be Oopy's cheerleader seeing as how his font turns me the fuck on.

O

oopyman

S10000 said:
You fucking idiots. Oopy's got this in the bag like a shoplifter has robotussin in his coat. That simile actually relates quite well to Oopy seeing as how he is a Roboholic.

Anyways, I'll be Oopy's cheerleader seeing as how his font turns me the fuck on.
Three times I robotripped. Only three. I'm no fucking addict.

S10000

oopyman said:
Three times I robotripped. Only three. I'm no fucking addict.
Shutup, I'm surprised you can type. Afterall, a bottle of robotussin and measureing cup requires two hands.

catgarvin

*****.ebaumsworld.com
oopyman said:
Was thread really needed? .... People who voted for Brain, how exactly did he win? In the three threads I've flamed him he stopped responding after I got the upper hand.
Yea, I'm not sure if I get the point. Just what are those three threads, I'd like something to read. I must have missed those.

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Kandy
Kandy
he's our Man
If he can't do it
Nobody Can!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kandy!

marshalldylan10

Resident Timothy Leary
Hmm, anyone think this should be a sticky? I voted for Kandy, but where the hell is he? Odd, he hasn't posted in here, yet is winning. As of now, I am undecided.

Flame on!

Riley

The Freakin Rican
Premium
Eva Monkey said:
Why should he? he know's he's cool :D
would you be a dear and spot me for my next acrobatic cheer?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Give me a K
Give me a A
Give me a N
Give me a D
Give me a Y

Whats that spell?

Kandy Kandy!!

WOOT WOOT!