Bull Vs Pitbulls

i would like to know who the fuck sat there and took pictures... haha if i saw a bull and two pitbulls fightin id be a lil weary about standin there takin pics. lol, cuz what do you think the winner is gonna do when it's finished? ignore you?

i have had a couple pitbulls, i own one now... so here's a little tip: if you ever have one chasing you... fend it off wit the hand you use less, because you will not get it back :p

here are some pics of my pit:

avix123

Sep 27, 2005
NC
i saw this article on cnn the other day. the pics were taken by a passing National Guard unit, which then shot and killed the pits.

avix123 said:
i saw this article on cnn the other day. the pics were taken by a passing National Guard unit, which then shot and killed the pits.
that's BULLshit... lol no pun intended (actually it was). no, but they shoulda let them fight first at least and THEN killed them....

EDIT: i was wondering if someone had a link to any of this... i can't find one

Last edited:

avix123

Sep 27, 2005
NC
jmbarlow2001 said:
that's BULLshit... lol no pun intended (actually it was). no, but they shoulda let them fight first at least and THEN killed them....

well the did, lol. but the bull would just sit there, and only move if they jumped on him. i think all the animals were basically dehydrated/disoriented from days of no fresh water/food. imo