Call me cruel

Mar 28, 2003
Miami or New York
Visit site
Yeah, European blood. We have blood from across the continent, we were just founded by you guys. And we have huge numbers of minorities without any European blood whatsoever. Stop arguing over stupid things.

Back to the topic. That is disgraceful. It is a complete violation of the values that the US Army stands for. They should be court-martialed.

R

RaYmOnD

Bergs said:
Yeah, European blood. We have blood from across the continent, we were just founded by you guys. And we have huge numbers of minorities without any European blood whatsoever. Stop arguing over stupid things.
LOL, it was a joke gone wrong.

D

doginthecreek

mamichuli said:
sorry but the pic made me laff

Seriously- wgaf if we fuck with these ppl a bit. Our troops have to do something for fun! :p
I know im supposed to be quiet here, but youre such a fucking dumb bitch.
This is precisley the reason we went to war in the first place. and now you think its funny. These are just iraqi soldiers, not saddam himself, if anything they are just as much victims of his regime too. I hope someone rigs wires up to your pussy lips, mamichuli. I am sick of you making stupid little threads about some article you found about some idiculous subject, that you think is funny. just go finger yourself till youre dead.

D

doginthecreek

wils0646 said:
Don't tell me this is dogthatsinheat or whatever your name was.
did you figure it out by yourself, or was it the replica name? hmm.... :rolleyes:
its only gonna be 2min before I get banned, so dont even bother with me.