Call of Duty 2 Demo Screenshots! *huge photos* (56k warning)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick37c

Your screen's smudged.
Yea this demo is fun as hell, but was anyone else disappointed at the length of it for the 600MB download?

Also it runs very VERY good for those of us who still have medium-low to medium grade computers.

My Basic Specs:

Radeon XT9600Pro
AMD 1600+ Or something like that. (I know it's 1.7GHZ)
1Gig Ram

refoops

no direction home
To be honest I'm not really impressed. It's VERY poligonic and the textures aren't that great. It's still ok though. Although after taking a close look it's quite realistic.

Last edited:

Slick37c

Your screen's smudged.
The balancing is your run of the mill standard arcade style. SMG's take 5 body shots or 2 head shots (Average based on demo). And rifles around 2 body shots or 1 head shot. The grenade radius is good enough to clear a room or machine gun nest, which is all you really need.

One of the coolest new features is the Halo-esque health system. No more health meter, instead your screen turns red and you're shellshocked and you have to search for cover for around 10 seconds and you'll be healed up. And believe me you'll still die once in a while.

dj TASO

O stewardess I speak jive
Don't forget the demo doesn't have maximum display settings in it. The full game will look even better.

evilmittens

Kill, Maim, Purge!
Premium
Looks great,, might even get me away from WoW for a bit of time.

Or BF2
or about 900 games... :confused:huffle:

Skelator

Light Dat Ass on Fire
i wonder if other places have games where the object is to loose the war to the americans... cause thats basicly what happens EVERYTIME... USA WINS...

dj TASO

O stewardess I speak jive
Skelator said:
EVERYTIME... USA WINS...
Agreed. I would love to play the German's side for once. It would be a totally new experience like being on the defensive while the Aliles storm the beach in Normandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.