Can the internet tame the Muslim terrorists?

0_transfat

In Muslim countries it's a crime to preach against Islam. Many of them give the death penalty for denying that Islam is the real deal <cough> Iran </cough>.

My hope for the future is that as more and more third worlders get internet skills they will see what a fucking cruel joke religion is.

GotheriK

Revolutionary
Aug 30, 2005
Yeah. But then we'll have a new problem when those people start talking in "leetspeak" and running around their village shouting "Imma Chargin' Mah Lazor" and "OMG NEDM!".

Feb 8, 2006
In Muslim countries it's a crime to preach against Islam. Many of them give the death penalty for denying that Islam is the real deal <cough> Iran </cough>.

My hope for the future is that as more and more third worlders get internet skills they will see what a fucking cruel joke religion is.
the only places i know of that do that is probably somalia and saudi arabia, and maybe afghanistan. Also you lied about iran, they don't do that, so wherever you heard that from is full of shit, jews and christians live in iran, so you're wrong, in fact jews have their own political party there.

Nocturnal

Americana
Premium
Mar 27, 2003
Jacksonville
Not that I'm a fan of the Iranian government, but not being a muslim is not a capital offense there. You don't know what you are saying. Technically speaking Islam does not require everyone to be Islamic, it's just that non-believers aren't full citizens. Pretty shitty, but we don't need to cloud the issues with hyperbole.

Hasn't worked for us....

rand0m

you remind me of gay
Feb 15, 2005
Wait so you want more people to go on the internet, watch 9/11 conspiracy videos. Read hatred blogs against the West? etc

0_transfat

Wait so you want more people to go on the internet, watch 9/11 conspiracy videos. Read hatred blogs against the West? etc

If they learn how to google they might find out it's better than praying to gods that don't exist. You always get a relevant answer when ask google.

Oct 28, 2006

Can the Internet save bigots like you that have a hidden agenda and a deep hate for muslims that is disgusting :wave:

Last edited:

GotheriK

Revolutionary
Aug 30, 2005
Hmmm , flaming in CE,

**get popcorn and beer , wait for admin w/ banstick,
buh-bye cor' lol**
Heh, guy's already made a fool of himself for not knowing how to spell "Muslim" in my other thread. Now he looks as if he's headed down the path to banned obscurity.

Quite unfortunate, I was looking for another low-yield neo-Nazi to debate against.