Christmas gifts for girlfriend.... AHHHHH

Melonhead1

God Of Melons
Aug 8, 2004
Oh man, here comes my first christmas with a girlfriend and i dont know what the hell to get her.

so far on my list of ideas are:

ipod, northface jacket, and digital camera.

anyone have any other ideas? this sucks not knowing with only 2 weeks till the big day.

Lividum

Iroquois Plisken
Premium
Feb 12, 2006
A diet plan book and a gym membership. Her reaction would be the best Christmas present for you.

Oct 18, 2005
flake, mn
get her the ipod, and put a bunch of love songs on it.

and if you think you have the time, order the ipod off apple.com and get the back engraved with TakeAdvntgeOfMe's idea.

the only way that could backfire is if you have a bad breakup, she wont want that date on anything she owns.

El Bandito

Nov 7, 2004
Washington
Oh man, here comes my first christmas with a girlfriend and i dont know what the hell to get her.

anyone have any other ideas? this sucks not knowing with only 2 weeks till the big day.
Wow. How long have you been with her and how old are you?

I really would stay away from something that expensive if you've only been together a bit and you are young, if you break up you will regret the wasted money.

Dr. Zombie

(Historian)
Jul 20, 2006
USA

Well if you can afford it, yeah, maybe a digital camera or something. But I would try to get something your personalized yourself for her. Make her something, or find a product you can personalize, girls like that kind of stuff. My girlfriend likes that angry bunny, or stupid bunny, I don't remember what it is, the rabbit that says witty smart ass things. Anyways, on thier site, you can personalize shirts with different rabbits, so I did that and she loved it.

Melonhead1

God Of Melons
Aug 8, 2004
Wow. How long have you been with her and how old are you?

I really would stay away from something that expensive if you've only been together a bit and you are young, if you break up you will regret the wasted money.

oh im fine, the typical 16 year old who has had a girlfriend for 6+ months. money isnt a problem at all, so im open for any ideas from the heart.