• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

morrowasted

im way scarier than all three of those put together

ph34r m3! i g0t r3wt 0n j00r b0x0rz!1!one!!1!one!two11three!

B

Bowling-Pete

First of all, they aren't heroes.

Second of all, there should be only one option, as the choice is clear, muthafuckin ASH!

W

WhatTheFluck295

Michael hands down.

Freddy's a big joke and Jason is just plain predictable anymore. Talk about beating the dead horse...against a tree in a sleeping bag...

M

MaKaVeLi

well Jason's the strongest outta them, Freddy's the funniest and i got no idea about the other guy. My vote goes to........Freddy

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
MaKaVeLi said:
well Jason's the strongest outta them, Freddy's the funniest and i got no idea about the other guy. My vote goes to........Freddy
Michael just does what the others do, but he doesnt EVER! get his mask dirty. :D

W

WhatTheFluck295

Don't see what people find so great about Jason...I like the guy, but he's so much suckier than Michael Myers.

H
I actually voted for jason,...despite my freddy avatar.....cause jason WAS cool, freddy was justa funny pervert :))

Big D

Yeah...I love it
Out of those three, I like Jason. The hockey mask was just too cool, and I loved the background story on him the best. But, as others said, where are the other horror VILLIANS...not heros by the way. No one brought up Chucky...what about Chucky? Or the Candy Man? Or that clown from IT? As others said, Pinhead, the Leprechaun, and Leather Face were good too.

M

MaKaVeLi

Big D said:
No one brought up Chucky...what about Chucky? Or the Candy Man?
Candy Man is the best. I would've definitely voted for him if he was up there. He's got the greatest technique of killing people. All Freddy does is cut people open with his claws. WOW scary. A human can do that with a knife