COOLEST underwater trick ever

Mechanic

LV Technical Engineer
Jul 30, 2005
England
I managed to do this on holiday in greece when i went diving - i only managed to make 1 bubble ring at a time - the trick is to go as deep as you can and the air seems to hold together better.

I am sure some science nerd will explain y.

W

wackydan

I wouldnt even know where to begin to try to do this. What is he using exactly to make those bubbles?

B

brockT

hes probably using cigarette smoke, took a puff, went down to the bottom, blew an O then, another one, then blew out with his tongue/throat moving the force of the water to push the first bubble through the second FUCK! i dunno!

D

Demianu27

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles... my bubbles.

P

PimpDisco

I know how to do the bubble rings, but I have no idea how he made the other go through the first one.

glytch

less than three
Premium
Nov 14, 2004
That was pretty nifty. He probably used more force on the second ring to make it enter the first. But, the first reenters the second after. Wow.

I can make rings with cancer smoke, but nothing like that.

R

RichTexIsBack

Blowing bubble rings under water is no problem. In fact, I think it's easier than blowing smoke rings. Just lay flat, and make the same motions you do with smoke rings. Anyway, I have NO idea how he got the rings to go in and out of one another like that. Maybe it was David Blaine.