Cosmetology

Strados

Dtardois
Premium
Sep 16, 2005
Detroit, MI.
I'm not a photoshop person, I take a lot of digital pictures but I can't afford the GOOD software for my mac :( Anyways, I AM a photoshop enthusiast, and along the lines of talking to somebody about how magazine covers are airbrushed, and I've seen a lot of beautiful people get uglified on this forum, so I'd like to see what some people can do with this. So let's see what people can do/have done with making "average" looking men/women into model-quality superhumans! :D

Edit: before/after pictures are more dramatic :)

Last edited:
O

Orion_ZIR

Do with WHAT?....

Oh wait, that explains it

Strados said:
I'm not a photoshop person, I take a lot of digital pictures but I can't afford the GOOD software for my mac :( Anyways, I AM a photoshop enthusiast, and along the lines of talking to somebody about how magazine covers are airbrushed, and I've seen a lot of beautiful people get uglified on this forum, so I'd like to see what some people can do with this. So let's see what people can do/have done with making "average" looking men/women into model-quality superhumans! :D

Edit: before/after pictures are more dramatic :)

R
If your trying to pay like 700 dollars or whatever photoshop cs2 costs your a moron, just download it. a trail version that is :wink

O

Orion_ZIR

Ummmm,

Maybe post the picture? Hell, I'd like to see what it is that you want done. Might even invest a little of my time to help ya out.
Oh wait...just re-read your post. You weren't even going to post a picture to start with were you? Ok then, nevermind.

ConanTL

Apr 17, 2005
Germany
Roger said:
If your trying to pay like 700 dollars or whatever photoshop cs2 costs your a moron, just download it. a trail version that is :wink
You can't register the mac demo of photoshop. :( Fucking nazis at Adobe. :@

O

Orion_ZIR

Coveredbyshadow said:
Are you like dumb?
Most pro photoshopers use a Mac.
Was just messin with him/her.
Oh and that may have been true 10 years ago but not so much anymore.

Graphic program performance in the past was superior with a Mac vs PC, now you can do anything with a PC that you can do with a Mac, plus more.

Also, No, I'm not LIKE dumb, I'm LIKE one of those "pro photoshopers" that you speak of, what most of us "LIKE not dumb" people would call a graphic designer.

Any questions?

Orion_ZIR said:
Was just messin with him/her.
Oh and that may have been true 10 years ago but not so much anymore.

Graphic program performance in the past was superior with a Mac vs PC, now you can do anything with a PC that you can do with a Mac, plus more.

Also, No, I'm not LIKE dumb, I'm LIKE one of those "pro photoshopers" that you speak of, what most of us "LIKE not dumb" people would call a graphic designer.

Any questions?
it is true that you can do pretty much the same thing on both... but i would say that mac still has the edge...

alot of programs are released on mac first... not WAY ahead but i think the advantage is still there. example: most schools that i know of teach the stuff on mac.

O

Orion_ZIR

jmbarlow2001 said:
it is true that you can do pretty much the same thing on both... but i would say that mac still has the edge...

alot of programs are released on mac first... not WAY ahead but i think the advantage is still there. example: most schools that i know of teach the stuff on mac.
Yeah, that is true. I learned on a Mac. I think it's more of a historical thing now. Meaning that many of the teachers learned on a Mac and never switched, therefore they continue to use and teach on the Mac.

My first exposure to computers was back when there was no "PC" term. We called it an IBM ;) After that I started using an Apple, IIsi I think, then formally called it the Mac. About 10 years of that and I switched to PC.

Wow, look at all that useless information, I'll stop now. :rolleyes: