Crap battery GGGGRRRRR

Mechanic

LV Technical Engineer
Jul 30, 2005
England
Well i got home from work and i was really hungry so me and my girlfriend went to kfc. Asmy exhaust is so friggin noisy when i got to the speaker i turned the car off - but left the under car lights on. We had to wait about ten mins before i was asked to drive around to get food, and the bloody battery was flat.

So i had to push the fucking car round the drive thru to get the food, i then explained to my girlfriend that the car needed bump starting so i told her what to do.

So i pushed the car she managed to flood it the first time but the second time it fired up, she drove around the car park and came back to me, then managed to stall.

Oh great and to top it off my food was getting cold.

What do i do new battery or new girl friend.

I mean i have the battery for 3 years it has started my car without fail, i been with my girlfriend 6 years we have a house 2 dogs but i just don't know what 2 do.

OE800

Proud UAW Member
Aug 17, 2005
YPSI
Mechanic said:
Well i got home from work and i was really hungry so me and my girlfriend went to kfc. Asmy exhaust is so friggin noisy when i got to the speaker i turned the car off - but left the under car lights on. We had to wait about ten mins before i was asked to drive around to get food, and the bloody battery was flat.

So i had to push the fucking car round the drive thru to get the food, i then explained to my girlfriend that the car needed bump starting so i told her what to do.

So i pushed the car she managed to flood it the first time but the second time it fired up, she drove around the car park and came back to me, then managed to stall.

Oh great and to top it off my food was getting cold.

What do i do new battery or new girl friend.

I mean i have the battery for 3 years it has started my car without fail, i been with my girlfriend 6 years we have a house 2 dogs but i just don't know what 2 do.

i would say new battery and check the charging system too, i find it amazing that you were able to teach a girl how to bump start a car, almost none that i know can even get it to move with out stalling when it has a good battery.

Mechanic

LV Technical Engineer
Jul 30, 2005
England
It is possilble that the alternator is over charging it is the 2nd battery in 2 months - i am just to lazy to sort it out.

:thud: