[Crash] Jaguar S-Type

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
yes. And so does a strong frame. Cars from a long time ago would have crushed on the top like that. Reminds me of how awesome the vette is too in that it comes stock with a roll bar.

veXati0n

Bullshit Intolerant
Feb 19, 2004
Connecticut
megaone.com
my dad's got two. Someday so will I but I'd rather have 1 classic and one new one rather than two classics.

Don't mind imabastard. He bases his dignity on his civic. See he doesn't understand that when you go to college, you're almost dirt poor. Instead imabastard works at the supermarket pushing carts and hopes to someday run 14's in the 1/4 with his gay ass civic. :D We can all dream, can't we?

D

Disconnect This

veXati0n said:
my dad's got two. Someday so will I but I'd rather have 1 classic and one new one rather than two classics.

Don't mind imabastard. He bases his dignity on his civic. See he doesn't understand that when you go to college, you're almost dirt poor. Instead imabastard works at the supermarket pushing carts and hopes to someday run 14's in the 1/4 with his gay ass civic. :D We can all dream, can't we?
DIE!

i think???

I

imabastard

don't mind vex, he thinks he's sooo cool because he goes to college and also day dreaming about an imaginary car which only exist in his head.

..and what car did have before you wrecked it anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Angryredneck

Resident gun toting hick
Feb 21, 2004
Big fucking whoop, a video of an econobox beating a convertible vette, probably automatic. My car with bolt ons can run with a vette. Or maybe I can add a 100 shot, beat a ferrari from a stop, and now my car is better? I'm sure you douchebags would have something to say to me if I posted something of the sort...... ;)

"But the ferrari is nicer"

GEE NO SHIT!

But you won't bring up how the vette is nicer than the civic. :p