creation vs. evolution

Creation or Evolution

• Creation

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 115 82.7%

• Total voters
Dec 3, 2006
I know this has been done before, and I should go fuck myself, but don't worry, this thread will drop to the bottom of the page soon, and it will be replaced by an interesting discussion about diarrhea or masturbation.
Vote and share your opinion.

gigglemuffin

California FTW
Oct 18, 2006
Modesto, Cali
than don't fucking post you damn post-whore nub! :idea:
WTF is your problem? I actually said something relevant, unlike your retarded ass. You just called me out for no fucking reason you simple fuck. I was asked a question when I opened this thread, and I answered it in my way. You added jack shit to this thread, and you call me a post whore? Fuck off you fucking cocksucker, I hope you die in a fucking car fire.

Jun 9, 2006
WTF is your problem? I actually said something relevant, unlike your retarded ass. You just called me out for no fucking reason you simple fuck. I was asked a question when I opened this thread, and I answered it in my way. You added jack shit to this thread, and you call me a post whore? Fuck off you fucking cocksucker, I hope you die in a fucking car fire.
:lmao: relax nub, i was giving you advice, that was useless because he didn't specifically ask you you ignorant fuck. Imagine that even half of the posters in this thread said something similar to what you said. :hilarious:

Anyways, on topic:

I'm not sure i can tell you an answer because it's a hard question.

k0n_

mmazing
Premium
Mar 12, 2006
MA
this is the only thing confusing me from religion. Logic and belief.

Id said evolution because yeah things cant just be there. Like *poof*

We all evolved from a bacteria. Why? because it did. We had to adapt in order to survive which is what all living things do.

gigglemuffin

California FTW
Oct 18, 2006
Modesto, Cali
:lmao: relax nub, i was giving you advice, that was useless because he didn't specifically ask you you ignorant fuck. Imagine that even half of the posters in this thread said something similar to what you said. :hilarious:

Anyways, on topic:

I'm not sure i can tell you an answer because it's a hard question.
He asked a for our opinions. To say "I don't know" is an opinion, believe it or not. This question isn't always black and white. Who cares is even half the posters in this thread said similar to myself because if that is what they believe on the subject than more power to them. Fuck you.:wave:

k0n_

mmazing
Premium
Mar 12, 2006
MA
He asked a for our opinions. To say "I don't know" is an opinion, believe it or not. This question isn't always black and white. Who cares is even half the posters in this thread said similar to myself because if that is what they believe on the subject than more power to them. Fuck you.:wave:
This guys a product of creation. Look what happened.