Creative Avatars

W

Whiteboy24

Who would like to begin an avatar Competition? Anyone willing to join Must have some version of photoshop, as well as Image Ready. Here are the catagories,
-Funny
-Appealing to the eye
-Music
and please, add some more, I cannot think of any.
One more rule... Your avatar must be a moving .gif file. Good luck (mine is the fist entry i guess) :)

Apr 1, 2004
Antarctica
im not in this, i guess, because mine doesnt move. ;) but there was another thread like this, and it didnt make it too far. good luck. :) and im not being sarcastic

Feb 7, 2004
UK
Whiteboy24 said:
Who would like to begin an avatar Competition? Anyone willing to join Must have some version of photoshop, as well as Image Ready. Here are the catagories,
-Funny
-Appealing to the eye
-Music
and please, add some more, I cannot think of any.
One more rule... Your avatar must be a moving .gif file. Good luck (mine is the fist entry i guess) :)
Try starting this thread again in the pictures forum. You'll probably get more people entering there.

B

brainkandy87

disturbed2 said:
same here;

no you dont win anything because my guy owns yours.
My guy kills your guy and eats Raymonds guy.

End of argument, next discussion please.

Vigid

~ Circumcise me Cap'n ~
Mar 2, 2004
Visit site
Hey Raymond, when I first came here, I saw your Chackan avatar. It's really cool. Then you changed it into some dumb thing that I forgot. Don't change it again. Now you have the old Chackan back so your avatar is my favorite again. I also remember in your signature it said something like. "Stare at the CHACKAN, doesn't it make you smile?" Or something like that. That was cool.

Yeah, I agree with making this thread in the pictures section. I remember Timebomb made a funny one with some fat little kid bouncing around. Hehehe.

R

RaYmOnD

Vigid said:
Hey Raymond, when I first came here, I saw your Chackan avatar. It's really cool. Then you changed it into some dumb thing that I forgot. Don't change it again. Now you have the old Chackan back so your avatar is my favorite again. I also remember in your signature it said something like. "Stare at the CHACKAN, doesn't it make you smile?" Or something like that. That was cool.

Yeah, I agree with making this thread in the pictures section. I remember Timebomb made a funny one with some fat little kid bouncing around. Hehehe.
Aww, well ok then, just for you I'll keep it. I'll edit my sig aswell.

F

familyguyfreak

My avatars the best :rolleyes: Just look at Zim transform :D

Yay just noticed the chackans back!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D You better keep it as the chackan until he has to hibernate again :p