D12: My band

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
T
If I hear this song one more time i'm gonna slit someones throat. It was decent the first time, now the song and the video annoy me to no end.

S

sex pistol09

yeah it is bullshit i never liked it in the first place how can u have a rap BAND when al the people do is sing...a band is when someone plays insrtuments...i swear rappers have no talent

W

WhatTheFluck295

sex pistol09 said:
yeah it is bullshit i never liked it in the first place how can u have a rap BAND when al the people do is sing...a band is when someone plays insrtuments...i swear rappers have no talent
They're not a band, they've said it themselves. It's a play on the fact that everyone always thinks that they're a band and that Eminem is the lead singer.

D

Deltron

Yep, like most Eminem songs, first time is decent, rest of the time its annoying as fuck.

sex pistol09 said:
Also I think they're making fun of your "bands", and they have about as much talent as the sex pistols did...

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Tool said:
If I hear this song one more time i'm gonna slit someones throat. It was decent the first time, now the song and the video annoy me to no end.
CHANGE THE CHANNEL YOU LAZY FOOL!

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Deltron said:
Also I think they're making fun of your "bands", and they have about as much talent as the sex pistols did...
In that video they are making fun of bands from Boybands, and Country to Rock.

D

Disconnect This

Tool said:
where do you live, homoville texas?
dude, i've noticed from all your posts your the perfect example of an ignoroamus. you need to seriously stop with the flaming and wise talk.

not trying to be moddish or anything, but it's stuck in my side...

Tool said:
where do you live, homoville texas?
no, actually i live in japan...i live on a military base..and im here taking shit from you while im protecting your ass. so you better shut up and smile cause you got it WAY better than me.

T
Disconnect This said:
dude, i've noticed from all your posts your the perfect example of an ignoroamus. you need to seriously stop with the flaming and wise talk.

not trying to be moddish or anything, but it's stuck in my side...
you made me break out a dictionary you fuck. I don't have a very high self esteem so if you see me flamming people its cause I got a 3'' penis. Does that make me ignorant?

T
punkskater912 said:
no, actually i live in japan...i live on a military base..and im here taking shit from you while im protecting your ass. so you better shut up and smile cause you got it WAY better than me.
That was supposed to be a joke, though obviously I fucked it up. When you said, "where i live all the people (that listen to the song) think that saying "dude i love your band" is funny", I thought that was pretty gay, so I was trying to think of a funny city name to convey my feeling. Perhaps I should of used: Tong Fuk, Japan?...http://www.crazynews.net/dp/1-93.htm

L

LP Standard

Dont like it

OH the name of my "band" is b-6 the songs getting kind of annoying. it was funny at first but now its annoying the music chaneels killed it...sorry

pacaveli

yea i said it
Premium
the CD is amazing. In the classic eminem form, he has one Poppy song that he puts out as the single, and the rest of the cd takes a completley different one. That way ppl buy it for the one song, and the true fans buy it for the rest.