Did you see Larry King last nite???

S

Stanley

George Bush was on and said, and i quote, "Hurricane Katrina will teach those people a lesson. A lesson they needed to be taught very badly."

www.cnn.com for mo' info!

!Stanley

The Imperial M said:
I'm guessing that his quote was taken out of context.

k i went to cnn.com and looked for the clip and couldnt find it but you said that it was probably taken out of context. this could be true, but you are not taking into effect that we are talking about the mentally retarded president in history... and i am not talking about just american history :p he's just a moron and probably said yet something else that his ad-min-uh-strash-unn will have to bullshit their way out of... what an idiot

imperial none of that was driven toward you BTW, it was all for DUBBYA

Avo

The sexy
Nov 19, 2004
Your damn right they better have learned a lesson, next time when they tell you to evacuate the city because a CAT4, you better leave.

Apr 5, 2005
south dafuckinkota
jmbarlow2001 said:
k i went to cnn.com and looked for the clip and couldnt find it but you said that it was probably taken out of context. this could be true, but you are not taking into effect that we are talking about the mentally retarded president in history... and i am not talking about just american history :p he's just a moron and probably said yet something else that his ad-min-uh-strash-unn will have to bullshit their way out of... what an idiot

imperial none of that was driven toward you BTW, it was all for DUBBYA
No offense taken JimmyB(Just a nickname that came to me), I realize we have a retard running our country. Like I said, it could have for example been him talking about the rescue efforts or FEMA, or something like that.

Last edited: