Do you like your job?

ftbllplr

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!
Oct 30, 2005
ORY-GUN.
Given that I am a college student who, at the most, goes to school for three hours a day and has no actual job, I'm pretty happy.

Jun 26, 2005
You Wish!
I hate my job. I have to fold panties for hours on end. And right after Im done a customer will fuck it all up in a matter of seconds, then I have to go back to folding them. Then I have to size thousands of bras. Its not fun, but I need money for christmas.

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
Jun 15, 2004
The beautiful city of Flint
I hate my job. I'm paying $30,000 a year to go to an engineering co-op school, and the first job they put me on is purely documentation. Nothing to do with engineering. My boss is alright, but the person who I'm assigned to 'follow' is the most unorganized person I have ever met, and apparently she thinks its my job to fix all her problems.

Unlike most who would say "I'm not getting paid enough for this shit," I can honestly say I'm paying too much for this shit.

Mar 13, 2005
I do nothing and make more than my friends. So i'm pretty happy, but i feel like a pussy telling people I work in a thrift store for bread. So I usually say warehouse(distribution center what it actually is) I work in both.

Apr 26, 2005
west kbg, New Jersey
being a college student - going to classes and all the academic shit sucks, the other things are good.

then working part time at a sub shop for spending money - i do enjoy it,free food, cool people, nice hours

M

MooCowzRock

I LOVE my job...I get to watch people play video games all day, and I get to play them all for free whenever I want...

In fact I just got back from where I work, I was playing BF 2142 for a couple of hours...

S

Schizophrenic

I do photography/design work on a comission basis. Quite fun, though not steady pay (obviously).

OLIAX

TOP EROM EKOMS
Premium
Nov 2, 2004
Scotland, UK
banta global turnkey: KITTER

I drag in the pallets of books meters etc. and put them on the minilines when someone shouts for it it's hard work but I love it :)

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
Feb 7, 2006
I've been at my job for over 10 years. While I dont like it.... even though it is relatively easy & pays ok/well..... I DO realize that it is a one in a million job/situation & I should be enormously gratefull that I have it instead of a REAL job.

And no... I am not gonna say what it is.

I think no matter WHAT job I ever had... I would still hate it. I hate working period. I wanna live a relatively ordinary/simple life & not work at all.

Eksta C

There she blows!
Nov 21, 2006
England
I work in direct marketing.....basically send out junk mail. Its a challenge alot of deadlines etc, but it keeps me interested.

I'm not fully qualified yet so the pay is average, I sell quite a bit of weed to make up for it. :ahhh:

Dec 11, 2005
Rawr
www.google.com
If you don't like your job chances are it is only temporary. If you hate your career than you will not live a happy life IMO. Going to work everyday to something you don't like one bit. You have to like what you do, or else you probably won't stick with it.