Do you line public toilet seats with toilet paper?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

• Yes

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 51.6%

• Total voters
I do. I like 4 squares per ass cheek. Must prevent my ass juice becomming contaminated with other peoples ass juice.

Devastation

Fac et Spera
Premium
That's what wiping my ass is for, as well as clearing out any shit-stains left behind after the avalanche.

Lance Uppercutt

One time I took a shit on the floor of a Motel 6 bathroom. I also pissed in the ice bucket and put a roll of toilet paper in the bucket to soak up the piss. Needless to say there was no need to line the seat of the shitter.

L
Yea, I usually do. But today as I was coming home from work I had to shit so bad so I pulled over into a Sunrise, waddled into the bathroom, looked at the toliet, saw piss was all over the seat. So I grabbed some toliet paper, then it hit me. I just said "fuck...must...go...now" so I just sat down in all the piss without covering the seat.

V
Wild Phoenix said:
I don't, but I do wipe the seat before I sit on it.
same here... but if its got piss and/or shit on, I just hold it in... I've become very good at it... cancer here we come

JordanSauce

No, because the only time i go to the bathroom in a public place is when i can barely hold it in anymore, and by the time the stall is locked and everything there is no time for fiddlin around.

Masta Shake

Link said:
Yea, I usually do. But today as I was coming home from work I had to shit so bad so I pulled over into a Sunrise, waddled into the bathroom, looked at the toliet, saw piss was all over the seat. So I grabbed some toliet paper, then it hit me. I just said "fuck...must...go...now" so I just sat down in all the piss without covering the seat.
Congratulations, you have AIDS!

~MS

thesoundofmusic

Penis Connoisseur
By the time I'm desperate enough to use a public bathroom, I am not going to spend the few precious seconds I have to line the seat with toilet paper.

N

napolandynamite

GatsbyGal said:
Actually...people's hands are typically dirtier than their asscheeks.
Assuming your a girl, you have never seen how dirty mens bathrooms can be. Usually piss, shit, and toilet paper (often used) all over the place. It's horrifying.

thesoundofmusic

Penis Connoisseur
napolandynamite said:
Assuming your a girl, you have never seen how dirty mens bathrooms can be. Usually piss, shit, and toilet paper (often used) all over the place. It's horrifying.
True, girls don't have to aim their peepee, they just sit down.

ThaPharCyde

Gleaming into you
Have never shit in public..no lie. Public bathrooms suck. But yeah I do line the urinal's in bars with tp. It's a weird thing I do. :confused:huffle: That and then I aim at the urinal cakes. Every guy does it! It's so fun! ;) *sheds a tear for women who can't play the urinal cake game*

Wu-tang

Oyame, chico.
ThaPharCyde said:
Have never shit in public..no lie. Public bathrooms suck. But yeah I do line the urinal's in bars with tp. It's a weird thing I do. :confused:huffle: That and then I aim at the urinal cakes. Every guy does it! It's so fun! ;) *sheds a tear for women who can't play the urinal cake game*
I hate public bathrooms. I've never taken a dump in one either because people always piss all over the seat. I know because I do it.

100%pureoj

Pat The Baker said:
My bowels shut down when I am in public.
Thats weird my body does the same thing. I've only taken one shit at school but thats because I was sick but other than that I take shits at home. I'll be at my friends house and drive home just to take a shit cause I hate doing it other places.

G

GatsbyGal

napolandynamite said:
Yes, yes, but men's restrooms probably don't get menstrual blood in 'em, eh? That's what I thought.