DON & MIKE FANS-LET'S TALK

S

shayla

Any Don & Mike fans?? Let's talk about what happened to Freda. :(
I know it happened 2 months ago, but I just want to know if anyones been listening as long as I have.

D

DeeDee

I listened to Don and Mike when i was like 13. They used to be on a local radio station in fredericksburg, VA.

Pretty sad what happened to his wife. He was crazy about her.

S

shayla

Hey DeeDee, It's Shayla, I couldn't believe it when I heard she died on the news one morning. They have a website DONANDMIKEWEBSITE.COM and Freda has her own file. Her last entry was like 2 weeks before she passed.There is a picture of her mom and she is so pretty! On the show Don said that Big Freda is taking it really, really, hard. Don came back to the radio the first week in August, he did the show alone it was really sad. On message boards people wrote: that is what he gets for having a" death trifecta". Remember they had a pool of what celeb was going to die next???? Many people said they were going to appreciate their mate much more. Someone also posted that she was like helping to rebuild a church in Ocean City, I don't know if they were being sarcastic but it could be true. Life is so precious and the death of this woman, that I do not know personally, really affected me deeply. I guess because I grew up listening to them.I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy...ever....

**me and my" imaginary" boyfriend that I live with, are going for a walk in the morning!!** :)

D

DeeDee

Wow.. you hold on to shit don't ya..

Yeah, she was a really nice lady apparently and it was a pretty big deal in this area. I know everyshow he told her he loved her.. what ashame.

HardLuckKid01

Dapper As Fuck
Premium
Mar 20, 2005
Anytown USA
oh my god, I used to love the Don and Mike show, but then ironically the station got replaced by Jack FM. This was last summer, before I heard freida died.

jn_powell

Los locos kick your ass.
Jan 15, 2005
Carrollton, TX
HardLuckKid01 said:
oh my god, I used to love the Don and Mike show, but then ironically the station got replaced by Jack FM. This was last summer, before I heard freida died.
I do not know where you are from, but we have a Jack FM here in Dallas and it sucks ass.

Pig

Don't you go dying on me!
Jul 19, 2005
*Had no idea wtf everyone is talking about.*

*Slowly creeps back into the other threads.*

*tripped over a stool*

*ow...I think I hurt my leg*

Oct 16, 2004
shayla said:
Any Don & Mike fans?? Let's talk about what happened to Freda. :(
I know it happened 2 months ago, but I just want to know if anyones been listening as long as I have.

aren't you a fat chick? or a guy who likes fat chicks?