Dredg "Catch Without Arms."

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
New Zealand
I love Dredg. Amazing amazing band. But I don't like that song much to be honest. I prefer their first two albums.

The atmosphere on El Cielo is amazing. It's a concept album and according to someone on Progarchives, this is what it's about. It's quite a cool idea I think.

El Cielo is an album about a rare disorder called "Sleep Paralysis" where one wakes up, but cannot move or speak, and may experience immensely frightening things, or very sublime and calm things.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2005
lietmotif IS amazing. i remember seeing dredg at a small club 4 years ago before i had ever heard about them. i was totally blown away by their music. i slightly like el cielo and i don't like catch without arms at all. lietmotif is a tiny masterpiece IMO.

Nov 23, 2005
lietmotif IS amazing. i remember seeing dredg at a small club 4 years ago before i had ever heard about them. i was totally blown away by their music. i slightly like el cielo and i don't like catch without arms at all. lietmotif is a tiny masterpiece IMO.
Yeah, I actually like all albums. However, I can't wait to see what the new CD will offer. The combination of the awesome guitar work and the slide guitar (and all of the instruments in the band) really send your mind into another state of awesomeness.

His voice is also awesome for the fact that it sounds exactly the same live as it does on their CD's.