drunk guy soundboard

U

UnHoly_Crucifix

#1
Hey, I am in search of a soundboard of a drunk guy, I use to have it, got it off kazaa.... it was freggin hillarious..... i would really appreciate it if you guys could gimme a link to a soundboard of a drunk guy....thank you
 
Z

Zeeboe

#2
UnHoly_Crucifix said:
Hey, I am in search of a soundboard of a drunk guy, I use to have it, got it off kazaa.... it was freggin hillarious..... i would really appreciate it if you guys could gimme a link to a soundboard of a drunk guy....thank you
http://www.arnoldcalls.com/fans_only/soundboards.htm

Just scroll down some. You'll find it.
 
U

UnHoly_Crucifix

#3
hey thanx man i really really appreciate it.
 
Z

Zeeboe

#4
No problem. Two of my favorite quotes from that call between Arnie and that intoxicated gentlemen are....

ARNOLD: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

DRUNK GUY: I don't even have a fucking computer!!!!!

And......

ARNOLD: Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

DRUNK GUY: My fucking DADDY was a fucking DICK! Didn't believe in anything, and that's exactly why I am the way I am today!!
 
J

J-Kimble

#5
Zeeboe said:
No problem. Two of my favorite quotes from that call between Arnie and that intoxicated gentlemen are....

ARNOLD: My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

DRUNK GUY: I don't even have a fucking computer!!!!!

And......

ARNOLD: Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

DRUNK GUY: My fucking DADDY was a fucking DICK! Didn't believe in anything, and that's exactly why I am the way I am today!!
Lol,a few quotes that i thought were very good:

Arnold:Howdy Stranger
Drunk Guy: fuck you stranger
Arnold:Howdy Stranger
Drunk Guy:Fuck you stranger
(this goes on for a while)
then..
Drunk Guy:I wanna talk to somebody...civilised
Arnold:Howdy Stranger
--------------------------
Arnold:come on baby,you know ur the girl of my dreams...
Drunk Guy:...Ahhh Jesus Christ!...
:D
 

slenkar

u calling me again again
Apr 11, 2003
380
5
0
Kentucky
www.ashfordgames.com
#6
my favourite is,

Arnie:come on baby, you know you're the girl of my dreams

Man:Im not the girl of your....oooooohhhhh.....fuck you!
 
G

greatful76

#7
when i click it tells me to enter a pw
 
D

Death_Barrel

#8
yes i get the same thing, ask for a username and passwd
 
Z

Zeeboe

#9
You have to sign up for the site. Don't worry, it's free and you don't get any spam.
 
D

DeathMaster

#10
Zeeboe said:
You have to sign up for the site. Don't worry, it's free and you don't get any spam.
WTF?? how? :@
 
J

J-Kimble

#11
On the main page,theres a bar to the left. First click the one that says "The Fan Club". On the new page that comes up, scroll down and click on the green logo that says 'join the club'.fill the form in on the next page and thats you signed up.