DRUNK STEVE "O" GOES TOO FAR ON LAST NIGHTS ADAM COROLLA COMEDY CENTRAL SHOW!

S

SUNDAZEFOSHO

Man steve o is gonna regret that tomorrow. man u can see that adam is really uncomfortable. Steve O was just playin with Adam tho, u can tell he wasnt bein serious at all with it. haha adam is like babysitting him.

Last edited by a moderator:

beardo

GOOOOOLLLLLDDDUUUSSSTTTTT
Aug 18, 2005
Waikiki Beach, Hawaii
i think adam handled it pretty well, i dont think adam was all that nervous, maybe just that it was unplanned. it was so funny when stevo kept saying "i dont play" that was teh best part

glytch

less than three
Premium
Nov 14, 2004
Jesus. I'm still downloading the movie. The host is really slow. 6.02KB/Sec on a school network? Ouch.

May 17, 2005
California
Ya, I watched Adam's show yesterday and he was talking about Steve and showed a couple of clips of him. Whats wierd is that in this clip, he says, "We thought it would be fun if you had a few drinks and came out here and did a stunt." Meaning, that the producers of Adams show knew beforehand about Steve being drunk.

The thing is, yesterday - When Adam was talking about what Steve did, he said that Steve got drunk on his own accord. So its hard to tell who is to blame for this.

Anyways, awesome post. I was hoping to see the whole thing.

D

dark lotus

Lyons9890 said:
crazy guy...bet it wasnt alcohol though
you could prolly bet your house it was alcohol with something else...steve-o doesnt mind his weed....but i dunno what else he coulda been on

Aug 9, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Yeah exactly, you made your fucking bed, now lay in it. Don't have a guy on that's been in trouble for drugs and alcohol related shit and decide it's a good idea to get him drunk and have him do a few stunts. I wish SteveO woulda beat adam corrolla's ass!

H

( ((hoBodav)) )

HoppyPotty said:
'SHit prick, they said they they got him drunk be4 the show.
I think Adam was just joking about giving him a few drinks before the show, just to try to ease the tension in the audience. Producers don't let their guests get drunk like that.

It was incredibly funny though, this should go on the main page tomorrow.

EDIT: All right, I take that back. The complete clip at drunkreport.com has a short segment after the commercial break where Adam sort of apologizes for Steve-O's behavior. I guess they did give him drinks...

http://www.drunkreport.com/reports/steveo.htm

still hilarious though :icon_rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaPharCyde

Gleaming into you
Aug 3, 2005
Baltimore City
Yeah as someone else pointed out in another thread with this same video *cough* ummm... I find it funny that corolla doesn't even have an audience. I mean you must REALLY suck to not have an audience. So steve-o, instead of playing off the audience is like talking to a cameraman or producer off screen. Thought it was funny. And I have all of his movies, jackass movie, episodes etc. He does alot more than just drink and do pcp. He does all the other fun stuff too! :D