Ebaumsworld on Howard Stern

S

SIK_WIT_IT

Anyone else hear Ebaumsworld mention on Howard Stern today. They were talking about that stupid lady that falls out of the wine basket. Just thought id mention this.

FireEater

Premiumium User
Premium
Oct 22, 2003
In The Gym
I can't listen to that guy. He is too annoying to me.

I have tried to watch him on TV so I could see hot chicks, but damn those censors. Even if they did show them naked he is still too annoying to watch.

FE

SickGirl

moshi moshi!
Feb 20, 2004
Lotusland
Haha I heard it this morning too, that was awesome. Those newscasters are assholes! They kept playing that old lady moan over and over again on the show, it was hilarious.

D

Deltron

Did you watch it? How the lady sounds is hilarious! The other ladys reaction is funny too, she just stands there for awhile.

M

morrowasted

so that makes almost remotely close to being barely mentioned on a hardly famous TV show?

BAD-ASS! :cool:

disturbed2

<strong>Formerly disturbed2</strong>
Feb 1, 2003
NY
APEX said:
What I don't understand is the story behind the video. Why was she telling them to stop, and why did she fall?
BTW she was making those noises because the wind got knocked out of her. It's happened to me before :(
WRONG THREAD... :rolleyes:

A
What I don't understand is the story behind the video. Why was she telling them to stop, and why did she fall?
BTW she was making those noises because the wind got knocked out of her. It's happened to me before :(

Dual

Premium
Feb 24, 2004
Philly PA
Visit site
APEX said:
I've gotten the wind knocked out of me before also but I don't remember making noises as hilarious as those. And she told the other lady to stop so she could beat her at grape stomping. Well that's what she gets for cheating

A
Dual said:
I've gotten the wind knocked out of me before also but I don't remember making noises as hilarious as those. And she told the other lady to stop so she could beat her at grape stomping. Well that's what she gets for cheating
I've gotten the wind knocked out of me a few times, sometimes I made the noise, other times I didn't. It's probally because she was trying to yell while she was out of breath.

K

kickassman

no the funniest part was when the newscasters or trying to be real smooth about it AND THAT WAS FUCKING FUNNY!