Ever woken up and find something in your house strangely in a different place?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mind-Phyx

Starship Trooper
Well, this morning, at around 3 AM I woke up because I was pretty cold. I didn't have my blanket on me. I looked all on the floor beside my bed, and even out in the hallway by my room. So I just go back to bed thinking nothing of it.

Now, I know for a FACT that I had it on when I went to sleep.

Wake up the next morning, and it's out on the clothes line in my backyard.

Creepy.

I must have sleep walked over night, because I'm the only one living in my house.

Share your stories.

Once I had this Digimon-dinosaur action figure that I had put in a box under my bed because the fad was over.

So one day when I wake up the fucking dinosaur is on my desk (right next to my bed) behind my boom-box, looking at me. I fucking screamed so hard, took me a while to get over it.

I threw that son of a bitch in the forest.

One time back in my older house when I was like seven I used to live in a huge house and it was so big there was a spare bedroom which no one in my family because everyone in my house had their own bedroom so no one used it unless we had someone sleep over. One night I go to bed in my room the next morning when I woke up I woke up in that spare bedroom. I was so puzzled on what happened that night.:confused:

Last edited:

murdered

I brake for humans
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm naked. I don't know if somebody comes to my room every now and then and rapes me or I take my clothes off for some reason.

HereLiesMatthew

Well, this morning, at around 3 AM I woke up because I was pretty cold. I didn't have my blanket on me. I looked all on the floor beside my bed, and even out in the hallway by my room. So I just go back to bed thinking nothing of it.

Now, I know for a FACT that I had it on when I went to sleep.

Wake up the next morning, and it's out on the clothes line in my backyard.

Creepy.

I must have sleep walked over night, because I'm the only one living in my house.

Share your stories.
Fuckin' ghosts, man.

Spank666

Clinically proven
Premium
Weirdest thing that happened to me was when I woke up, and my bed had been turned 90 degrees.

Turns out my friends pulled an incredibly smooth prank on me (I wasnt under the influence of any drugs or alcohol), and they turned the bed with me in it, without me noticing.

I woke up once with almost all the windows in my house open. I was sure all of them were closed. My guess is that I woke up and was hot so I opened them but just didn't remember.

nirvana

Jason Becker-Virtuoso
Once I had this Digimon-dinosaur action figure that I had put in a box under my bed because the fad was over.

So one day when I wake up the fucking dinosaur is on my desk (right next to my bed) behind my boom-box, looking at me. I fucking screamed so hard, took me a while to get over it.

I threw that son of a bitch in the forest.

I laughed so hard reading this. :lmao:

gigglemuffin

California FTW
I woke up in the hammock in my back yard once. The creepy part is that the sliding door was locked, you can only lock it from the inside. I ended up using my cell phone to call my own house and wake up my parents at like 6 am. They thought I was drunk as fuck and passed out there but was sober as a judge. It was fucking weird.

arsenalfan

Hows my testes taste?
when i was 7 i slept butt naked on my bed at night, and suddenly when i woke up i had my pajamas on

creepy shit

the next day i got circumcized though

Last edited:
I always wake up with no pillow, and whenever I decide to search for it, it ends up being back in the closet......

This one time I had been looking for my remote for days, and I was looking around for it by a chair at one point. I see the chair, then I look in the pockets, under it, everywhere. I couldn't fucking find it. I lifted my head up and there it was, sitting on top of the chair. I could have sworn it wasn't there.

This one time I had been looking for my remote for days, and I was looking around for it by a chair at one point. I see the chair, then I look in the pockets, under it, everywhere. I couldn't fucking find it. I lifted my head up and there it was, sitting on top of the chair. I could have sworn it wasn't there.
I just read that, like it was a song. Dunno why.

You a mad poet? Who rhymes without knowin' it?

I mean, even if you just sat down with a guitar, found a few chords, mixed 'em up a little bit, and sung that over it. It would be cool.

You could call it; "My Chair that has Pockets"

Quikshot73

I'm slightly overweight.
when i was like 7 or 8 my friend was moving adn he had a chucky doll and he HATED it so he threw it in the trash can the night before he moved, and my older friend took it outta the trash and sat it on the car roof with little bag like the doll was ready to go...the kid saw it when he was about to leave and cried his eyes out and had his dad run over it and throw it away again

refoops

no direction home
I tend to go to sleep on my bed, and wake up on the floor.

Thats about it though :redface:

T

Turbocharger

I had a Bart Simpson doll on the foot of my bed, woke up and it was lying all the way across the room.

Sounds like either you guys were super drunk, super high or sleepwalking.

Or, you have one of them roommates that play pranks all the time. I used to go into my friend's house and turn everything upside down, confused the shit outta my friends for a long time until I almost smashed their TV one night, so I stopped doing it.

They still have no clue as to why their alarm clocks would blare at max volume at 4:20AM

Last edited: