Famous bands you can't stand.

T

t3h dude

lameassdude said:
Shut up n00b. I know what the fuck I'm talking about, don't tell me what's going to make sense after a while.

Anyway. Led Zeppelin is fucking Mainstream (and their not underground now) have you not seen the fucking children walking around with the t-shirts on?

I really can't agree with what your saying now that I think about it because all the videos that you see are mainstream, and that's what the kids like. All the bands you go see on weekends that make their own CDs, t-shirts, etc, would be underground and I don't see their video on MTV, so I think you have your defination screwed up.
You seemed to have totally missed my point. What I meant by my previous post was that almost everyone on this board hates mainstream music. Me, I like both mainstream and underground. If it's good, it's good, regardless of what it is. However, I only like rock, but I like both mainstream and underground rock. As I just said, if it's good, it's good.

BTW, next time you should think before insulting me.
PEACE

Apr 22, 2004
Brokedown Palace
strikeandburn said:
Not sure, but they were not very good, what are their(grateful dead) best songs?
Well, my favorite songs are:

Touch of Grey
Ship of Fools
Althea
Franklin's Tower
Friend of the Devil

Of course it depends on your tastes. I'm not sure what 2 songs you listened to, but their earlier stuff sounds a lot different than their later stuff. I actually don't care for their real early stuff that much. Of course, you may end up not liking any of their songs; it all depends on your tastes.

L

lameassdude

t3h dude said:
You seemed to have totally missed my point. What I meant by my previous post was that almost everyone on this board hates mainstream music. Me, I like both mainstream and underground. If it's good, it's good, regardless of what it is. However, I only like rock, but I like both mainstream and underground rock. As I just said, if it's good, it's good.

BTW, next time you should think before insulting me.
PEACE
I didn't miss your point. Nobody on this board hates mainstream music, they hate modern mainstream music. Hello, the Beatles where the biggest thing in the 60's.

Also to your theory if you like underground music, it then is mainstream. And if you like mainstream, it is then underground. :confused:

and I never insulted you unless, you have a very fragile ego.

S

SausMcMuff

i can't believe the beatles are on this list... wtf is wrong with you people...

anyways whoever said rush was right...

D

Diabolic

I hate everyone that is in the mainstream <<<
Agree, altho i have no reason to hate, i jus dislike them...
They are products, not REAL music.

oh btw, i noticed allot of satanists on here ...
Fuck that, Rock music SUX.