Famous bands you can't stand.

18C

Premium Abuser
Jul 22, 2005
10,093
387
0
#61
Fall Out Boy
Limp Bizkit
Trivium

Whoever said Guns N' Roses needs to die.
 
Aug 12, 2005
32
0
0
32
#62
nirvana, i dont hate them, i just dont like them

oh yeh and i HATE simple plan
 
S

skiier4384

#64
Music is such a beautiful thing, it's so hard to hate any musical genre. Maybe disliking would have been a better term for this thread.
 
#65
skiier4384 said:
Music is such a beautiful thing, it's so hard to hate any musical genre. Maybe disliking would have been a better term for this thread.
Agreed Music is Music take it for what its worth and thats entertaiment, there is a lot of music I hate but heres a solution dont listen to it...... If you hate it.
 
D

Deathmate

#67
Green Day - Most overratted piece of shit band ever.

All punk rock - It all sucks. How can anyone like that shit? Its garbage.

void said:
Ozzy Ozborne


Go 2 hell.

k thx bye~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pressanykey

#68
This thread is about Famous bands you can't stand, not piss bands that get radio time like fall off boy. mettalica, ac/dc, led zeppelin, basically all "ass" rock and anything that sounds like the stink beatles. The worst band after nirvana that i really hate, the fucking foo fighters. Dave Grohl should confess to us that he sucks and then quit music.
 

kududoodoop

NEDM is banned
Jun 29, 2005
3,014
7
0
#69
BaxterII said:
pretty much all "punk rock" bands. but I still like Green Day
hmmmmmmm you hate all punk rock bands butyou like green day, i'm certain you love MTV music and by saying you hate the punk rock bands like simple plan and good charlotte i agree they suck, but they're not punk rock they're not even punk, it's just pop muisc, also green day is punk pop, you see billie joe puts on the eyeliner to make him look more "punk", to me he just looks like a fruit.

green day sucks as well as all that crap on mtv

Deathmate said:
Green Day - Most overratted piece of shit band ever.

All punk rock - It all sucks. How can anyone like that shit? Its garbage.





Go 2 hell.

k thx bye~
i love punk rock, by the way, you spelled "to" and "thanks" ....muahahahahha
 

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
10,144
8
0
30
New Zealand
#71
Pressanykey said:
This thread is about Famous bands you can't stand, not piss bands that get radio time like fall off boy. mettalica, ac/dc, led zeppelin, basically all "ass" rock and anything that sounds like the stink beatles. The worst band after nirvana that i really hate, the fucking foo fighters. Dave Grohl should confess to us that he sucks and then quit music.
Grohl is a decent drummer though. Not very technical, but I like listening to his drumwork. However, I can't have sex with his drumwork as I can with Opeth's drumwork.
 

a7x1337

Metal: Testosterone Music
Jul 18, 2005
3,882
1
0
30
Colorado Springs
#72
coheed and cambria, my chemical romance, all modern 'punk-rock' bands, fall out boy, and all rap
 

Bizzy-inDMP

yankees suck
Jul 17, 2005
656
0
0
the bus station
#73
-Fall out fags
-***e**** I am censoring because all you little 13 yr olds will start to chop my dick off
-Ryan Cabrera (biggest faggot in the world)