Famous bands you can't stand.

S

skiier4384

Music is such a beautiful thing, it's so hard to hate any musical genre. Maybe disliking would have been a better term for this thread.

skiier4384 said:
Music is such a beautiful thing, it's so hard to hate any musical genre. Maybe disliking would have been a better term for this thread.
Agreed Music is Music take it for what its worth and thats entertaiment, there is a lot of music I hate but heres a solution dont listen to it...... If you hate it.

D

Deathmate

Green Day - Most overratted piece of shit band ever.

All punk rock - It all sucks. How can anyone like that shit? Its garbage.

void said:
Ozzy Ozborne

Go 2 hell.

k thx bye~

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pressanykey

This thread is about Famous bands you can't stand, not piss bands that get radio time like fall off boy. mettalica, ac/dc, led zeppelin, basically all "ass" rock and anything that sounds like the stink beatles. The worst band after nirvana that i really hate, the fucking foo fighters. Dave Grohl should confess to us that he sucks and then quit music.

kududoodoop

NEDM is banned
Jun 29, 2005
BaxterII said:
pretty much all "punk rock" bands. but I still like Green Day
hmmmmmmm you hate all punk rock bands butyou like green day, i'm certain you love MTV music and by saying you hate the punk rock bands like simple plan and good charlotte i agree they suck, but they're not punk rock they're not even punk, it's just pop muisc, also green day is punk pop, you see billie joe puts on the eyeliner to make him look more "punk", to me he just looks like a fruit.

green day sucks as well as all that crap on mtv

Deathmate said:
Green Day - Most overratted piece of shit band ever.

All punk rock - It all sucks. How can anyone like that shit? Its garbage.

Go 2 hell.

k thx bye~
i love punk rock, by the way, you spelled "to" and "thanks" ....muahahahahha

temp100

Sun King
Jan 11, 2005
New Zealand
Pressanykey said:
This thread is about Famous bands you can't stand, not piss bands that get radio time like fall off boy. mettalica, ac/dc, led zeppelin, basically all "ass" rock and anything that sounds like the stink beatles. The worst band after nirvana that i really hate, the fucking foo fighters. Dave Grohl should confess to us that he sucks and then quit music.
Grohl is a decent drummer though. Not very technical, but I like listening to his drumwork. However, I can't have sex with his drumwork as I can with Opeth's drumwork.