Favorite Comedians

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Manhoe

dance dude dance
who is your favorite comedian? mine is either chris rock, dave chappelle, or Brian Reagan. yeah post your favorite comedian

Cousin Eddie

My name is Dan Cooper
emo phillips

lolz

I remember him from back in the day when he wore odd skintight clothes & had that odd hairstyle

Last edited:

gigglemuffin

California FTW
George Carlin, early George Lopez, Chris Rock, Dave Chappele, Richard Pryor. I don't know whats the fuss with Dane Cook. I don't find him funny at all.

El Bandito

From what little I've seen of him (the hot pockets bit), Jim Gaffigan seems pretty damn funny.

Last edited:

gigglemuffin

California FTW
From what little I've seen of him (the hot pockets bit), Jim Gaffigan seems pretty damn funny.
I really like Gaffigan also there was a 30 minute show on Comedy Central and itwas damn funny. I need to see more of him though to call him one of my favs.

D

Darkness

emo phillips

lolz

I remember him from back in the day when he wore odd skintight clothes & had that odd hairstyle
Man, I was just talking about him the other day...I remember seeing him on that Rodney Dangerfield show, many moons ago. He was strange as hell, but very funny. Same show had Sam Kinnison doing some great work too. Remember Kip Addota?

Terri Schiavo couldn't do stand up, IMO....