For those who like Hip Hop........

E
thanks its all good, im not really looking for opinions, everyone wil have their own, all i know is i am among the best out there (i have been doing thsi for a while now) and just tryna spread the love and unity, im sick of all this fucked up mainstream shit. we need all those real artists out there like me in the mainstream!!

thanks for checking it out
PEACE

R

reggie jax

Well if you don't want opinions it's probably not a bright idea to post your music on a forum..

If you want some constructive criticism let me know, otherwise I'm not going to say anything cause I know it takes balls to show your work to other people.

E
well i cant stop anyone from posting what they want to, but everyone from tupac to eminem gets negative comments, so all i am saying is that i dont care!! but yeah its all good, all i know is my purpose is pure, and guided by GOD, i get soo much love so i cant go wrong!!

E
But for those who dont like my music at least post up what you DO like (if theres anything you like) cuz if they are underground i prolly have or will be workin with them, if its all mainstream stuff, then dont even bother. (not that i hate ALL mainstream)

PEACE

E
i apologixe homie i aint tryna come across like that, i jsut want to share my opinion with conviction, but never forcefully

thanks imperial M

PEACE

E
hels yea im might collab with 'em in the future, sabac is ill, ill bill, goretex and necro are crazy .. hell yeah one of my all time favs is black helicopters!! other artists i respect that influenced me are immortal technique, slug, swollen members.