Freak!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sherlock

You're a legend.
she is a freak, and she doesnt even look like a cat, otherwise those dogs would have had something to say about it by now

T

Toiletplumber

killamonkey said:
omg......she was hot before the surgery now she just looks like a deformed retard
yeah but now she IS a deformed retard.. she is tarded because she wants to look like a cat....and is deformed because she probably got more plstivce surgery than michal jackson but hey cant judge a book by her covers (hope she didnt get 6 nipples like a cat..or do I?)

K

killamonkey

Toiletplumber said:
yeah but now she IS a deformed retard.. she is tarded because she wants to look like a cat....and is deformed because she probably got more plstivce surgery than michal jackson but hey cant judge a book by her covers (hope she didnt get 6 nipples like a cat..or do I?)
lol.....i dont know about 6 nipples....but you never know she could be really nice

D

Disconnect This

At first when Gant said freak, I thought he meant she was born deformed and something and I'd get to make fun of him

Well, she looks American...which means she's a golddigger. Heh, I feel sorry for the guy. I'd put a candle next to her face.

F
Toiletplumber\ said:
(hope she didnt get 6 nipples like a cat..or do I?)
as long as there are six breasts to go along with the nipples, big ones, and a big bag over her face.