freaky kid has 25 fingers and toes -- check out the video!

B

boogerbri

Last edited by a moderator:

haiyaaa

.999... < 1
Apr 16, 2005
You know when people are born like that with extra fingers, those fingers either can't move or they move with the original fingers. They can't move individually. How is that an unfair advantage?
The Guiness Book of World Records has already contacted Devender's family and is investigating whether he has the most useful fingers and toes in the world.
Guiness Book always has stupid names for their records. "Most useful fingers and toes"? That makes no sense. Why not just "MOST fingers and toes"?

Last edited:

Mosh

The one and only
Jul 9, 2005
Ma
I wonder how many people actually notice that he has more fingers than normal?

haiyaaa said:
Guiness Book always has stupid names for their records. "Most useful fingers and toes"? That makes no sense. Why not just "MOST fingers and toes"?

Cause Guiness is a joke and doesn't actually award anything people care about anymore.

Apr 30, 2005
haiyaaa said:
You know when people are born like that with extra fingers, those fingers either can't move or they move with the original fingers. They can't move individually. How is that an unfair advantage?

The article clearly says that they help him to work faster than most kids.
So they CAN move and that is why they are USEFUL. This is why they're called "Most useful fingers and toes" and not "MOST fingers and toes".

Useful fingers = Advantage.

JerkyMyTurky

Join eBaumnation.com
Mar 24, 2004
www.eBaumnation.com
Visit site
zoomos said:
all I have to say is videos.. direct links or a link that can be seen.. VIDEOS.. the section is VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's only a few clicks away. Scroll down until you see the story about the kid and click on the little video camera icon and it will open up the video for you. I'll try to upload the file to a direct player in a more popular format. If you have movie maker, IM me.

Jun 12, 2005
Antonio Alfonseca, a pitcher who I think is on the Florida Marlins as of now, also has 6 fingers on each hand. His entire family also has 6 fingers which is real creepy.

A

alanricouk

Lol. I had an extra finger on each hand up until I was about 3. I had 12 fingers in total (obviously). I don't think mine could work though, they were just there for no reason. I had no extra toes though. I got mine cut off when I was 3 because they were kind of freeeky and alianish. Even if I could use them I would get them cut off because the worlds a harsh place and any defect on any person usually gets laughed at. Still nice to know I had them once-upon-a-time though :rolleyes:

Aug 6, 2005
Hull UK
Techoverload said:
anyone want to put up a new link? This story does not show on the linked page anymore.
yup

I think there was a bassist that played for the english band oasis for a bit that had 6 fingers on one hand and he could use his extra finger